Bump in to him, get shot

https://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhiP84Q2djyZf0bTo3

1 Like

This later lead to the Battle of the Kool Moe Dee Concert.

Well, he shouldn't have bumped into the guy.

1 Like

Dude should’ve been more aware. What the fuck else would he be carrying in that bag on the front of his chest. 

1 Like

Looks like the NYPD caught the piece of shit. 

https://abc7ny.com/suny-buffalo-football-player-shot-malachi-capers-jeffrey-thurston-college/6340655/

Was this the one on Springfield in Laurelton?

Yup, looks like it was. I spent a good portion of my youth in that area. It used to be nice. Nowadays...

DildoBaggins - 
Altofsky -

Yup, looks like it was. I spent a good portion of my youth in that area. It used to be nice. Nowadays...

... lots of joggers?

Yes, actually. I do recall seeing a number of people jogging in the late 80s and early 90s in the area. Back when leggings were just starting to go out of fashion!

But to answer your question, no. There was always a decent-sized black population in the area. Mixed in with Italians, Greeks and some Indians. The issue was the types of people that started to move in behavior-wise, not race-wise. They get in on a government check, don't take care of the neighborhoods, then the decent people move out and it all goes to shit.

Altofsky -
DildoBaggins - 
Altofsky -

... lots of joggers?

Yes, actually. I do recall seeing a number of people jogging in the late 80s and early 90s in the area. Back when leggings were just starting to go out of fashion!

But to answer your question, no. There was always a decent-sized black population in the area. Mixed in with Italians, Greeks and some Indians. The issue was the types of people that started to move in behavior-wise, not race-wise. They get in on a government check, don't take care of the neighborhoods, then the decent people move out and it all goes to shit.

Now they want to spread out those people around the country in the suburbs.

Altofsky -

This site won't let me PM you.  Are you selling knives on gunbroker?  There's a bloke selling on there from your town. There's a switch I'd like to buy if that is you.  PM me

Fighting -
Altofsky -

This site won't let me PM you.  Are you selling knives on gunbroker?  There's a bloke selling on there from your town. There's a switch I'd like to buy if that is you.  PM me

I know of a few very good makers there, alfonzo I talked about one in particular that's world >

Fighting - 
Altofsky -

No sir, definitely not me and definitely not my work as I don't make switchblades.

I do very much like gunbroker though!

I No Kung Foo - 
Altofsky -
DildoBaggins - 
Altofsky -

... lots of joggers?

Now they want to spread out those people around the country in the suburbs.

Yup.

My family left the area to get away from that shit. Once the shitty people move in, the schools go to shit, the neighborhoods go to shit, and it spreads quickly to the surrounding areas. Property values go down and people lose their investments because not a damn soul wants to buy in an area like that.

Altofsky -
Fighting - 
Altofsky -

No sir, definitely not me and definitely not my work as I don't make switchblades.

I do very much like gunbroker though!

Cool. TY, sir. He was from your town and selling knives so I thought maybe.  Small world tho!