Burger King takes aim at Chick-fil-A with donation to LGBTQ group

I don’t think Burger King understands why people eat Chick-fil-A…

Burger Queen

6 Likes

BK and McDonalds hate Chik-fil-A, they will do anything to take a shot at them. Chik-fil-A does everything better than most fast food restaurants do, if they ever decided to offer burgers, McDonalds and BK would be in trouble.

10 Likes

This might work out as well as their attempt to go after Taco Bell.

1 Like

Seriously, the BK taco was the worst thing I’ve ever eaten in my entire life.

3 Likes

Burger King fucking sucks.

3 Likes

Burger kings food quality isn’t in the same league as Chick-fil-A, not everyone makes food choices based on wokeness.

5 Likes

Chick-fil-a is delicious and up there with raising canes as far as chicken goes.

Fuck BK, their nasty ass food and their gay appropriation!

4 Likes

Chick-fil-A keeps getting better and better. Keep fighting the good fight.

3 Likes

Every burger comes with one squirt of jizz from the ghetto staff during pride month.

10 Likes

WTF is that, a cow’s asshole?

3 Likes

On a good day here it will take around 20 minutes to get through the drive-through line at any local Chick-Fil-A. On a Saturday afternoon it will be more like 30 minutes. There is never a wait at the Burger King.

2 Likes

How many of you are aware about the non advertised “Rodeo Burger” at BK?

It’s like $1, but it comes with 3 onion rings on the burger and it’s really good especially for the price. Thank me later.

They have a pathetic pink slime chicken sandwich

2 Likes

That’s like an 8 year-old wrestling student with Down syndrome shooting a double leg on Brock lesnar.

7 Likes

This. I moved to my house three years ago. There hasn’t been a single time that I’ve driven past my local CFA without seeing a line.

I would eat a cow’s asshole before eating a BK taco again.

1 Like

Burger King was only worth it when they had the 10 nuggets for a dollar deal

Or the .99 cent whoppers when we was younger

Yet they still process orders faster than McDonald’s and any other fast food drive thru. Last time I was in their drive through there had to have been 60 cars ahead of me. They had employees directing traffic coordinating 3 lanes with like 10 people outside taking orders on IPADs. Took less time to get my food than the last time I was in a McDonald’s drive thru with 5 cars ahead of me.

4 Likes