Burger King takes aim at Chick-fil-A with donation to LGBTQ group

Their process and staff is amazing. I order a burger and fries from BK or McDonalds, pay, pull up to pick up window and get directed to a parking spot so someone can run my order out to me. They are incapable of fast, quality service.

2 Likes

why are they honoring a bunch of queers who fuck each other in the ass and suck each other’s dicks? That’s worthy of getting a month? LOL America is fucked.

7 Likes

And their milk shake machine is always broken.

3 Likes

BK is also rolling out the Pinworm Burger in honor of Pride Month.

2 Likes

I thought all their burgers were going to have a hole in the middle so you can add your own meat for Pride Month

3 Likes

Putin and Xi having to be grinning ear to ear right now. After all this time trying to figure out how to bring down America, the Democrats are doing it for them.

2 Likes

Burger King has like 1/10th the marketing/advertising budget that McDonalds does (their main competitor).

They can’t compete on their advertising so they always try to post controversial shit that gets shared because when news sites, blogs and people with lots of social media followers comment on it it just spreads it further without having to pay for those impressions so they get a much better ROI on their limited ad spend.

That’s literally all it’s about. They are never making a statement, just being controversial.

Also I can’t remember the last time I got a whopper that wasn’t cold even after waiting for 10 minutes for it to be made. Chick FIL a also gives you condiments without making it like pulling teeth. Half the time I don’t get any from McDonald’s even after repeating multiple times on the order to add them.

I realized my post may have offended Mr. Smiff. I apologize. You enjoy that cock, Smiff. Be proud!

1 Like

Thank goodness, I don’t make my fast food eating choices based on politics but rather on the quality of product.

It was actually an attempt to compete with the Jack In The Box taco. Aside from the target you are 100% correct about how gross it is.

They used to be flame broiled now they’re fake grilled (lines drawn in) with grey patties

Showtime Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

At anyone going after CFA!! Fucking dummies!

1 Like

Those were the days…now we got sucky Apple pies at McDonald’s. Give me the old deep fried ones over this shit any day.

1 Like

I’ve eaten some pretty questionable food and I’ve eaten plenty of ass, but I would never go to Burger King thinking their tacos would be any good.

2 Likes

I used to work there in the 90s and it was a scam even then. Fried on one side and grilled on the other with them making sure we made the burgers with the grilled side facing up. They come out the conveyor belt frying/grilling and flop down grill marks up.

2 Likes

The CF by my house is 4 lanes wide. It’s packed all the time. But they have 25 workers in the parking lot. I’ve never waited long. Popeyes on the other hand…

1 Like

As others mentioned, BK relies on being edgy and controversial to get social media shares. It seems to work for them, but as far as Im concerned, BK should just be renamed “The Whopper Store” because that is the only thing worth eating there, and it might be the best fast food burger around even now.

CF, on the other hand, is the gold standard for quality, efficiency, and civility in fast food. They were the first ones to solve the covid issue, putting bodies and ipads out there to meet the need with a smile, and they are that way about everything.

1 Like

If Popeyes adopted CFA’s approach they murder the fast food scene. Their food, when done right, is amazing. Unfortunately no one messes with CFA’s game.

2 Likes

The current MMFIC at C-F-A (son of founder) has already embraced the homo community so anything done as a stab at them is a day late and a dollar short. And on any given day you can take every car in the drive through of every burger joint that sells a fried chicken sandwich and it won’t match the local C-F-A for lunch alone, let alone full day sales. Except Sunday, of course.