Burger King == worst fast food ever in current year

@Slydawg

I LOVE a Whopper with Cheese but you can not get one anymore. Half the BKs are not open due to “worker shortages” and the BKs that are open have the worst service of any fast food restaurant in the world. The. Worst.

8 Likes

I wouldn’t ever know this fun factoid. Thanks Huge.

5 Likes

BK french fries are heartbreaking. Just terrible terrible shit.

8 Likes

Welcs, Rev.

1 Like

White castle gives me the worst farts.

The whopper is the best drive through burger.

2 Likes

8 Likes

I love the Whopper but it has been replaced by the Quarter Pounder w. Cheese by McDicks.

3 Likes

OP is definitely not getting it his way

3 Likes

If you don’t include a Quarter Pounder w/ Cheese or anything from Wendy’s.

2 Likes

Yes.

Awhile back, I got the boy whatever their Happy Meal is called and I got two cheeseburgers. The cheeseburgers looked like they were stuck in someone’s ass crack for an hour before they served them to me. Plus they were like $2 each!

2 Likes

Will not eat at BK.

But I will deliver a happy meal to OP’s wife. She goes nuts for a McRib

8 Likes

Whopper has superior toppings and is flame broiled. That fake smoke kills the quarter pounder every time.

2 Likes

I hope you do. That cunt could use a bit of happiness in her miserable life.

5 Likes

I agree… lots of better burgers out there but not from anywhere with a drive thru… at least for national/international chains.

Hardy’s burger is better than anything at BK, McDonalds or Wendys by a country mile.

3 Likes

Wtf

When I was still at the office worked with this Syrian guy. He would goto Burger King & have them make fresh grilled whopper & goto popeyes and get those spicy chicken sandwiches
Both were really good especially for fast food but 9/10 times fast food sucks and it’s horrible for you.

Haven’t ate fast food in last few years
Besides in & out & chipotle

What’s better? I’m Canadian I might not know all your fast food brands.