Burkman vs Fitch

I don't dislike Fitch at all Phone Post

Not at all. He went out and it was over?

Lol true. Burkman will make a solid UFC addition when WSOF meets it's unfortunate end Phone Post

dfw jr - 

Thank god Josh is class and stopped because that fucking idiot Mazzagatti had NO CLUE what was going on. Much respect Josh Phone Post

I don't think he knew the fight had started let alone finished haha

Dana are you as shocked as I am? Even though he's had a few bad performances lately Fitch is a legit guy... I thought for sure he would win this fight. Phone Post 3.0

Agreed about Mazzagotti.

So when are you going to step into the cage against Sefo? Phone Post 3.0

i think fitch is having confidence issues at this point maybe.

cfv - i think fitch is having confidence issues at this point maybe.

Jon has chin issues at this point.

cfv - i think fitch is having confidence issues at this point maybe.

Yep. Just posted this(sort of) on a different thread. Phone Post

In Phone Post 3.0

via twitter.

1m

Glad Burkman stopped. Mazzagatti is a clueless idiot who will hurt someone and continue to ruin guys legacies. Much respect Josh

5m

Steve Mazzagatti is The Worst in the Business. Please someone take a look at this guy before a fighter dies.

. Phone Post 3.0

dfw jr - Thank god Josh is class and stopped because that fucking idiot Mazzagatti had NO CLUE what was going on. Much respect Josh Phone Post

He was just fucking standing there hahah wtf Phone Post

I just rewatched it and even after Josh let go of the choke Steve was clueless for like 2 seconds after the fact, it seemed like his mind wasn't into the fight at all.

LOL The former WEC commentator saying Mazagatti is one of the best. No wonder you didn't keep that dude around. Name escapes me but just lol.

Burkman looked great Phone Post

i feel bad for jon what a fall from grace but to be honest....Josh burkman should be UFC bound the guy is on beast mode!

Mr. President,

Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel.

On a scale of 1-10 how frustrating is it to be commissioner/president of an almost major professional sport and have little to no input on the rules of the sport?

Not a good night for Mazz...

wtf was he looking at?