Burzynski cancer cure? TMA/TME.

My bullshit meter went off when I saw this but anyone know anything about this:

Phone Post 3.0

The Feds and establishment says he is a fraud...

Some of the alternative guys say he is legit.

I think he did get around to trying to do some real studies (i.e. externally reviewed). Not sure about outcomes.

Apparently its pure bullshit, which is what I thought.

http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/the-texas-medical-board-vs-stanislaw-burzynski-2014-edition

Dude isn't even an oncologist. Fucking quack. Phone Post 3.0

Is there anything that works other than chemo and radiation? Phone Post 3.0

People have been there and it's worked. People have been there and it hasnt. Cancer therapies of any sort are low percentage blind home run swings. Phone Post 3.0

People have not been there and "it" worked. Phone Post 3.0

It's pure bullshit. Phone Post 3.0

demandango - It's pure bullshit. Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0

Hired Gun - Is there anything that works other than chemo and radiation? Phone Post 3.0
Targeted therapy based on genetic testing is the future. Immunity stimulation is also very promising.

Oncologists are starting to look at cancer based on its genetic markers vs. location. this allows specific drugs like mTor inhibitors to target specific cellular pathways.

The immuno drugs are ones like Yervoy that stimulates the body to respond to metastatic melanoma.

The problem now is they are very expensive. Yervoy is given in 4 doses and each dose is weight dependent. For a very fat person, the cost per dose can be up to 45k or so. Phone Post 3.0

If something works, it will be discovered through the scientific research. It will not come from a lone "maverick". The people claiming to be such are invariably scam artists. Phone Post 3.0

Piratebum - Lol the assholes passing judgment on this.

you guys are barely qualified to run your own life much less cancer treatment. Phone Post 3.0
Feel free to read this:

http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/the-texas-medical-board-vs-stanislaw-burzynski-2014-edition

Thanks. Phone Post 3.0

Get on stevia, ny miggas. Oh no shit, lucifer lou. Phone Post 3.0

This guy has been proved, over and over again, to be a quack. There have been TV specials about his quackery.

Nothing to discuss here. A bullshit artist is a bullshit artist.

you guys are barely qualified to run your own life much less cancer treatment. Phone Post 3.0
I work at md Anderson cancer one of the top (we trade first and second with Sloan yearly) cancer hospitals in the world. I worked in the worlds largest phase one clinical trail department with doctors who are on the cutting edge of targeted therapy and treatment for patients who exhausted all standard modalities.

I think I might have some insight as to cancer treatment. Phone Post 3.0

That's why we listen to oncologists instead of crackpots. Phone Post 3.0

Horus2001 - 

I work at md Anderson cancer one of the top (we trade first and second with Sloan yearly) cancer hospitals in the world. I worked in the worlds largest phase one clinical trail department with doctors who are on the cutting edge of targeted therapy and treatment for patients who exhausted all standard modalities.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sonned

Asshat. You have any fucking idea who might be here? No. You dont. Phone Post 3.0

TJGTT_Halichap - Get on stevia, ny miggas. Oh no shit, lucifer lou. Phone Post 3.0
Speak on it Peachy The Cat. Phone Post 3.0

Horus2001 -

Right on Phone Post 3.0

Horus2001 -

You just owned him so hard that if you have a cotton field, he has to pick it. Phone Post 3.0