Bush Betrays his Base

Viguerie writes: Bush's Base Betrayal

"I've never seen conservatives so downright fed up as they are today. The current relationship between Washington Republicans and the nation's conservatives makes me think of a cheating husband whose wife catches him, and forgives him, time and time again. Then one day he comes home to discover that she has packed her bags and called a cab -- and a divorce lawyer. As the philanderer learns: Hell hath no fury. . . .read on"

So who are the 29%ers anyways?

We are so fed up with Bush, we will NOT be electing him again!

GHK is correct.

the 29%ers are yellow dog republicans who support party over principle.

joemurphy is correct

GrapplerHK, the 29% ers are the A) Hardcore 700 Club type X-tians who think if they don't support the President, that homos will roam the streets seducing our children, and anal fucking in public, B) Hardcore Neo-Cons who are happy because they're getting rich off this shit, and C) sheeple like some of the OG apologists who just think "if they're not with us, they're against us, and that would let the terrorists win." You know, the same sort who said if we question the war in Iraq, we hate the troops, and that we support radical Islam, and that we should be deported.

Chocolate Shatner is correct.

which one of these is WilliamofOckham?

C. Easily C.

I left the bush camp years ago.

LOL @ all the spineless jellyfish that inhabit this cesspool of a forum.

Those with convictions are rarely the most popular at the party, but history proves them to be great men, light years ahead of their time!

Bush is one of these men.

If Bush is the greatest man our country can come up with right now, we shoulda lost the Cold War.

"GrapplerHK, the 29% ers are the A) Hardcore 700 Club type X-tians who
think if they don't support the President, that homos will roam the streets
seducing our children, and anal fucking in public, B) Hardcore Neo-Cons
who are happy because they're getting rich off this shit, and C) sheeple
like some of the OG apologists who just think "if they're not with us,
they're against us, and that would let the terrorists win." You know, the
same sort who said if we question the war in Iraq, we hate the troops, and
that we support radical Islam, and that we should be deported."

And D) People who care less about the state of the nation than having to
admit they were wrong.

It sickens me that people like WilliamOfOckham actually exist. Then I accept it and shrug, like watching a guy allow himself to get weed-whacked on his bare chest.

Some people are congenitally stupid and self destructive, and some do it with aggressive and insulting self-righteousness.

Fraser, you are right. I tended to lump those people into group C, but I do think there are some pure D's out there.

yeah, that's right. If I don't support our president and criticize his policies, I help the terrorists.

LMAO @ "ummm so he's acting like a liberal...and that pisses you off because?"

WilliamofOckham = Stephen Colbert

Or

G) You THINK you allow yourselves the opportunity to objectively evaluate
facts and make fair assessments based on context and history, but you're
actually just stupid and swallow whatever Bush's speech writers tell you.

We aren't whiny little crybabies who think the sky is falling whenever it starts to rain

But the guy you support is the one who's scared to death of the "evildoers", the one who wants to spy on us because the "terrrrists" are coming to get us, the one who sees the boogeyman coming to get him around every corner......