Business/ Franchise owners TME

I'm thinking of starting my own buis... Or investing in a franchise.

Any good advice??
Please serious money makers only Phone Post 3.0

What's your idea? What franchise are you looking at?

phydeau - What's your idea? What franchise are you looking at?
I was thinking of opening up a bar or micro brewery .

I have a buddy that's willing to invest .

Something small with pool tables , lounge and craft beer.
I'm not trying to be " RICH"
Just make a good amount of money where I can live off my own business . Phone Post 3.0

No partners....best advice in the world... Phone Post 3.0

Don't go on tape saying you don't approve of your girl associating with blacks/Mexicans. Phone Post 3.0

Dag5 -

Just make a good amount of money where I can live off my own business . Phone Post 3.0
Have you had any prior experience with managing or working at a bar? If your really serious you should probably join a bar or restaurant association just to get some additional insights. Phone Post 3.0

LILDC - 
Dag5 -

Have you had any prior experience with managing or working at a bar? If your really serious you should probably join a bar or restaurant association just to get some additional insights. Phone Post 3.0

Getting a job at a bar will prove incredibly valuable if he already hasn't worked in the industry.

LILDC -
Dag5 -

I have helped my buddy who has a pool hall / bar . But I haven't dealt with any money or financial management jobs .
Just serve drinks and help customers Phone Post 3.0

Open a bar and Call Jon taffer bro. Your sales will increase 38% and more women will come to your bar instantly. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

If you decide to go the franchise route, be aware of exactly how much control the parents have over you. People often go into franchising thinking they will get total freedom in exchange for 6%, but this is not the case. Everything must be done to their standards, not yours. Phone Post 3.0

The Elastic Assassin - No partners....best advice in the world... Phone Post 3.0
I heard from an old college professor of mine it's best to invest with partners , this way if shit goes bad you won't lose all earnings. However, I have my own vision . And I know everyone has their own ideas .. I can see how friendships can go bad .

Who does what , bills, etc...
But I'm open to the OGs personal beliefs. Phone Post 3.0

phil the void - If you decide to go the franchise route, be aware of exactly how much control the parents have over you. People often go into franchising thinking they will get total freedom in exchange for 6%, but this is not the case. Everything must be done to their standards, not yours. Phone Post 3.0
Yea exactly how I feel on that route. I want to have my own spot where I can hit box my office . Have skanks as bartenders , my own taste of music playing ,

I wouldn't know what franchise ... Something small ? Chipotle???

My boss owns a franchise in the Filipines , a bakery . He says he doesn't make ALOT but gets by . It's a good way to learn the business aspect ... From what he tells me Phone Post 3.0

Lux Fixxins - Don't go too big too soon.

Prepare to struggle.

Prepare to bust your ass.

Good luck!!! Phone Post 3.0
Thanks! I plan to do this within 5 years . After heavy research ...

When I do , OGs will always get 1st class treatment Phone Post 3.0

HernanCortes - Don't go on tape saying you don't approve of your girl associating with blacks/Mexicans. Phone Post 3.0
Haha I Will make sure of that . I'm Latino , but I don't care if your rascist or not nobody wants their gal going for the bbc Phone Post 3.0

Buy low, sell high

Dag5 -
The Elastic Assassin - No partners....best advice in the world... Phone Post 3.0
I heard from an old college professor of mine it's best to invest with partners , this way if shit goes bad you won't lose all earnings. However, I have my own vision . And I know everyone has their own ideas .. I can see how friendships can go bad .

Who does what , bills, etc...
But I'm open to the OGs personal beliefs. Phone Post 3.0
that professor was an idiot... Phone Post 3.0

Investors, yes...partners, no.... Phone Post 3.0

Plastics Phone Post 3.0

Wes_Mantooth - Plastics Phone Post 3.0
??? Phone Post 3.0