Busta v. Babalu!!

I have a strong feeling this fight will happen one day...and that day may be soon. Predictions?

what do you know? is there something we are missing?

Wallid is full of shit half the time, so we will see. But I hope so. It would be another fight to prove why Babalu is the man.

I could think of better fights for both, not to interested in this fight.

Babalu is scheduled to fight Pierre Guillet at Cage Rage in England in February. Should be good.

Wow. England is putting on some quality events. I wish there was a way to see Cage Rage here in the States. Not on PPV (because I don't have any more money to spend on that LOL), but I'd love to see them get a deal with HDNet or something.

that would be an interesting matchup, but i cant see it happening anytime in the near future.

I think we were missing Wallid's point. Judging by the current scene here, it was clear to me he was talking about Babalu x Paulo Filho.

There are a lot of good potential BTT guys to go up against Babalu. Rogerio, Paulo Filho, and Busta. Out of the three, it does sound that Filho would be the most likely candidate.

I would rather see him against Rogerio or Busta, b/c Filho can be boring at times. But Busta and Rogerio are pretty locked up in the Japan fight scene.

But, honestly, Busta v. Babalu in Pride would be an awesome match-up for the fans. That would be a lot of fun. So unfair.

Filho can be very boring. But if he is pushed he can finish a fight QUICK.

The problem is Sak uses the same giving up the back and turtling up style with Vanderlei and Vanderlei just tees off on his head.

• Sak could have dropped guard in fight 1 instead of turtling but the giving the back thing had no factor in all 3 fights.

i reckon babalu would win a g+p descision vs busta

"The problem is Sak uses the same giving up the back and turtling up style with Vanderlei and Vanderlei just tees off on his head."

That's exactly what this thread made me think, too. WTF?

"The problem is Sak uses the same giving up the back and turtling up style with Vanderlei and Vanderlei just tees off on his head."

That's exactly what this thread made me think, too. WTF?

lol

babalu bores me

let's get a henderson/bustamante rematch!