BUTTERFLY HALF-GUARD PASS with Master Pedro Sauer

I had the pleasure of attending the Grand Opening of the new Pedro Sauer Academy HQ and Super Seminar with Jeff Curran, Pedro Sauer and Rickson Gracie at the Pedro Sauer Academy in Herndon, VA. 

I'll be posting videos from the seminar as I go through and edit them, so please standby. Also, I found out that Pedro Sauer has a subscription site that only costs $50 per year!! They post techniques taught by Master Sauer and other seminars taught at the Academy. As a longtime MGinAction subscriber, I'm excited about getting access to their site at such a minimal cost. Here's the address if you're interested:https://pedrosauerTSD.com

Here's a technique from the man himself.

Anybody have any good videos on what to do from the bottom of this position? Phone Post 3.0

SC7 - Anybody have any good videos on what to do from the bottom of this position? Phone Post 3.0

Not sure if you're a member of MGinAction, but Marcelo Garcia has some good setups from that position.

If you're not a member, you can check out the site for free for a week with Promo Code joelovesfishin 

BJJ Joe = voted up. Phone Post 3.0