Buy any summer concert tickets ?

And play the covid roulette?    Any you had tix to get postponed or cancelled?  I just got a few concerts tonight.   Rona better keep its ass in the Southern Hemisphere 

I had tickets for the Rock Hall induction, and Dave Matthews.

got the refund on a couple April shows already... no way buying anything at this point

Third Eye Blind, postponed once already, now set for May 31, probably not happening 

Bon Jovi with Bryan Adams, cancelled

Kid Rock is July 10th in Lake Tahoe.  We’ll see what happens

also was to attend The Masters, hope they hold it in October 

Supposed to see Tedeschi Trucks band this summer. Hasn't been canceled yet so we'll see. Bought them well before the pandemic hit the US though 

Was taking the kid to My Chemical Romance in October. Hopefully this shit is over by then

my first pic is outdoor venue. other concert is indoors in early July. that's a coin flip

Black Crowes at the end of July, nothing said yet if tour is cancelled or not. 

Got tickets for psycho in August. Danzig playing lucifuge album. Gonna be sad if it gets canceled. 

Rage against the machine, floor tickets in Minneapolis. That hurt, we had a hotel and trip planned. Never been there.

1 Like

and Calin Peters of the ballroom thieves could fart in my cereal bowl and I wouldn't even ask for refund for cancelled concert

Midway99 -

Third Eye Blind, postponed once already, now set for May 31, probably not happening 

Fuck, you have horrible taste in music. How big are the crowds at those concerts?

2 Likes

1 super gay band, wish they refunded it, moved it from May to Sept

Rammstein in September, seems like it most likely will be postponed 

VegasMMA -
Midway99 -

Fuck, you have horrible taste in music. How big are the crowds at those concerts?

Just me

1 Like

Goldfinger with Authority zero - cancelled

punk rock bowling festival - cancelled

I'd buy to see something I there, gritty. I doubt your area is a hotbed of covid.

Really wonder how concerts will look in the future. I found this guy, Hanni El Khatib. Plays the best frigging music. Hope he rounds this summer.

choadler -

I'd buy to see something I there, gritty. I doubt your area is a hotbed of covid.

Really wonder how concerts will look in the future. I found this guy, Hanni El Khatib. Plays the best frigging music. Hope he rounds this summer.

But I’m in a liberal hotbed so they want to keep everything shut as long as possible 

Hard fest in august. Had those tix for a while. 

Bought tickets for Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers today for a show in September. See what happens.