Buy the Amazon Fire Stick for $20?

It's on a limited 2 day sale for $20.

The thing is I have 3 Chromecasts and 4 WDTVs. They do everything except Amazon Instant Video. If the Amazon Instant Video app would Chromecast I wouldn't even consider it.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00GDQ0RMG

Do you even use amazon instant video bro? Phone Post 3.0

I don't understand a single thing you said.

I don't even know what it is, but for $20, I'm going to go buy one.

Well, I bought it.

I dont see any reviews for it, ill just stick to chromecast

I grabbed one. Daughter got a TV last year, and this year she'll get this as a stocking stuffer so she can use amazon and netflix.

WTF does it do?  I already have a Roku.  Will this do anything the Roku can't do?

The Roku is pretty comparable. Roku has more channels currently as well.

I just ordered two, thanks for the heads up.
It sucks that I can't just use AirPlay with my ATV, but these are cheap. Phone Post 3.0

It doesn't say in the description but will this let me mirror my PC onto my TV?   There are some vids from some websites that I'd love to watch on a 55" screen.  

I'm not sure about the mirroring features and how capable they are. Chromemcast does a pretty good job of that though.

Timbo - I don't even know what it is, but for $20, I'm going to go buy one.
. Phone Post 3.0

attjack - It's on a limited 2 day sale for $20.

The thing is I have 3 Chromecasts and 4 WDTVs. They do everything except Amazon Instant Video. If the Amazon Instant Video app would Chromecast I wouldn't even consider it.
What do you have so many?

Are they just backups or do you a lot of TVs
Do they all do the same tasks? Phone Post 3.0

Strange, it says you can't plug it into a TV next to a photo of it being plugged into a TV.

jkd_guy - 
attjack - It's on a limited 2 day sale for $20.

What do you have so many?

Are they just backups or do you a lot of TVs
Do they all do the same tasks? Phone Post 3.0

Yeah I guess I have a lot of TVs like a douche. I have a TV in the living room that has a WDTV, Chromcast, and a Bluray player. I have a smaller TV in the master bedroom with a Chromecast and WDTV. Then I have a TV in the gym that has a Chromecast too. In the theater room there is a WDTV and a blueray player. The truth is I don't use the Bluray players at all. The fourth WDTV is for a vacation home that currently has no television.

Is there any advantage to this over Chromecast? Will it work with showbox?

In Phone Post 3.0

scourge - Is there any advantage to this over Chromecast? Will it work with showbox?

It does Amazon Instant Video. That's the main advantage. It's $19 today too.