Buy the Amazon Fire Stick for $20?

This work with my kindle fire? Will it mirror too? Phone Post 3.0

RyannVonDoom - This work with my kindle fire? Will it mirror too? Phone Post 3.0

http://gizmodo.com/fire-tv-stick-vs-chromecast-vs-roku-stick-streaming-do-1651295833

attjack -
RyannVonDoom - This work with my kindle fire? Will it mirror too? Phone Post 3.0

http://gizmodo.com/fire-tv-stick-vs-chromecast-vs-roku-stick-streaming-do-1651295833
According to the amazon site it will mirror Phone Post 3.0

The drawback to buying it for half price today is that there are no hands on reviews.

Showbox on that 19$ fire stick from my kindle that localcast doesnt work on? Fucka yeahhhhh bitch! Ordering two of these. Phone Post 3.0

I bought 2 for various tvs. I have Fire TV and its super fast. Its a powerhouse, enough to play Walking Dead game on. Phone Post 3.0

For $20 I couldn't resist.  Bought one for me and shipping the second to my gf at her job.  Well, she's not really my gf, at least not officially, because she says her boss at the club she dances at doesn't let her date customers but she says she really likes me and I can go see her at work any time I want.  I have to keep giving her money though so her boss doesn't get suspicious.  I'm not supposed to tell anyone she's my gf either in case it ever gets back to her boss.  

Getting two. Depending on how it works out, i'll give the second to my dad lol Phone Post 3.0

When I go to the link it says 39.00... What am I doing wrong? Phone Post 3.0

For real can't find the 20 dollar one.

Help yo Phone Post 3.0

Gfropr - When I go to the link it says 39.00... What am I doing wrong? Phone Post 3.0

It's only for Prime members and the discounted price doesn't show up until you're at the checkout screen. 

You have to be an Amazon Prime member to get the 20.00 dollar price it won't show up at that price until checkout otherwise it's 39.00 for non prime members

BradGluckman -

You have to be an Amazon Prime member to get the 20.00 dollar price it won't show up at that price until checkout otherwise it's 39.00 for non prime members

I see thanks. I'm getting one on my wife's prime account then lol Phone Post 3.0

I'll probably go ahead and order one.

If it sucks I'm not out much.

December 12th I get mine.... Phone Post 3.0

I got one so I can compare it with my chrome cast. Which ever one I don't like is an xmas present for someone else. Phone Post 3.0

Bought 2, thanks! I figured worst case scenario I either return it or sell it for a small profit on ebay Phone Post 3.0

Tom O'Bedlam - I don't understand a single thing you said.

This

Jack Carter - 
Tom O'Bedlam - I don't understand a single thing you said.

This

I would be happy to explain. What don't you understand?

Man vs Net - 
Mutant -
Gfropr -
BradGluckman -

I see thanks. I'm getting one on my wife's prime account then lol Phone Post 3.0
You can be linked to her prime account and get all the benefits. Phone Post 3.0
Linked accounts don't get access to instant video anymore. Phone Post 3.0

Handing over passwords does.