Buyer beware AC:Unity

Got the game yesterday for PS4 and it runs very poorly. It also had an 880mb patch out of the gate. The story seems good and graphics look good to outright stunning but it's frame rate gets brutal at times. Definitely bummed, with more time it seems like it could have been amazing.

That said if you love AC you might be able to look past it, but I'm fairly lenient on when a bad frame rate bugs me and this one was very annoying. Phone Post 3.0

I got it last night and I like it a lot. I noticed when you do viewpoints that it skips some times but it's not bad. Really amazing game Phone Post 3.0

I will pick it up eventually I am a big fan of the AC series. In for coop reviews!

Stop being gay. It's the best one thus far. I'd Highly recommend it to anyone.

Lol, it's not like I want to not like it, but it's clearly very rushed. Maybe a few patches later will fix it, but Black Flag shits all over this game as it stands right now. Phone Post 3.0

Still playing through black flag myself so am in no rush to pick this up at the moment. I am intrigued by the scope and coop though.

bonersaurus - Lol, it's not like I want to not like it, but it's clearly very rushed. Maybe a few patches later will fix it, but Black Flag shits all over this game as it stands right now. Phone Post 3.0

You're insane.

Black Flag didn't even have a stealth system for fucks sake.

The PC specs for this game are INSANE. I am not surprised it can be doggy on the PS4.

Anyone have the XBone version?

BigWilliam - The PC specs for this game are INSANE. I am not surprised it can be doggy on the PS4.

PC specs have been kinda bullshit lately.

That said it's Ubisoft so I'm sure its totally unoptimized.

NHBDaddy - Anyone have the XBone version?

apparently the X1 version runs better than the PS4 version.

^redeye in 3,2,1...

I'm done with Ubisoft in general. AC games have never done it for me yet I kept buying them (I did enjoy Black Flag since being a pirate is awesome, just hated doing story missions).

After that giant turd that was Watch Dogs? Fuck that company. They sure can drum up hype, though.

invalid - I'm done with Ubisoft in general. AC games have never done it for me yet I kept buying them (I did enjoy Black Flag since being a pirate is awesome, just hated doing story missions).

After that giant turd that was Watch Dogs? Fuck that company. They sure can drum up hype, though.
I'd wait until after Far Cry 4, I'm pretty sure that one will be awesome. Phone Post 3.0

NHBDaddy - Anyone have the XBone version?
Yeah, I do. I've noticed exactly one drop in framerate while synchronizing from a high place, aside from that it's been golden. I really like the dark tone and the gameplay improvements like stealth, vastly better swordplay, and changes to mobility. Wood buy (if I didn't already). Phone Post 3.0

I loved Black Flag stealth or no. I only played Unity for an hour last night on the PS4 so I can't really say good or bad about it

invalid - I'm done with Ubisoft in general. AC games have never done it for me yet I kept buying them (I did enjoy Black Flag since being a pirate is awesome, just hated doing story missions).

The best thing about Ubisoft is that they print like 3 million more copies than necessary of their games, so about 2 months after release you can always find it for like 20-30 bucks.

I love the AC series, but knowing that I find it hard to pay full price.

Just got it as part of the xbox one bundle so far it's been solid Phone Post 3.0