Buying all new furniture...what bed to get?!?!

So I'm closing on my new home 06/11 and am buying all new furniture, including a king size mattress and bedroom set. Goddamn mattresses are expensive, so hard to make a decision as well. Should I go with something online like purple? I sleep really hot so temperpedics/memory foams are fairly shitty for me. Recommendations?

For a mattress, get the Vividus by Hästens.

Thank me later.

But if you want something more economical but still the bomb, try Duxiana.

Frette Sheets are great.  They are 50% off twice a year.

You spend 1/3 of your life in bed.  Make it perfect.

Alaskan king

I have 1 word that will change your life: Waterbed. 

don't buy new furniture on credit. they'll re-run your credit prior to closing your loan and if your debt to income levels have changed for the worse because you opened a new credit account to buy furniture you may get denied the loan.

lionsoul -

For a mattress, get the Vividus by Hästens.

Thank me later.

But if you want something more economical but still the bomb, try Duxiana.

Frette Sheets are great.  They are 50% off twice a year.

You spend 1/3 of your life in bed.  Make it perfect.

That looks super expensive. 

I'm wanting an adjustable frame that does zero as well. The purple combo would cost me around $6k..

Mr. Wright -

don't buy new furniture on credit. they'll re-run your credit prior to closing your loan and if your debt to income levels have changed for the worse because you opened a new credit account to buy furniture you may get denied the loan.

Thanks, good advice. I'm aware, I've got cash saved for all my furniture and appliance needs. 

I need a new queen mattress and may try the purple, leesa,  or casper route.  Not sure,  costco usually has cheap deals so I may just do that

I bought a Leesa online and it was 950 for a king... best purchase I made all last year

TFK_Kaneman82 - 
Mr. Wright -

Thanks, good advice. I'm aware, I've got cash saved for all my furniture and appliance needs. 

good man.

Westin wonder bed gets great reviews. But you’re in 2500 after box spring and frame. 

I need a med/firm bed. I’m in the market for a new king size mattress myself. Just haven’t pulled the trigger.