Buying my GF new Tits Tell Me everything

Should we go Double D or just D?

This is a serious post. 

After our vacation in October we will be starting the process of new tits. Let me know. 

There are no pictures btw thanks. 

1 Like

Her next boyfriend will thank you.

81 Likes

1st post nails it.

5 Likes
Brasky - Her next boyfriend will thank you.

It wont be a boyfriend , just a fling.

So... D or Double D she is already a C??

We need current pics to judge 

1 Like
TwoCheekSneak -

This is a serious post. 

After our vacation in October we will be starting the process of new tits. Let me know. 

She's got two, why not one of each 

5 Likes

Girlfriend?  She's already looking braahhhhh

Ok so I bought my wife new implants 6 years ago and have evnjoyed them every second of every day since then. Heres some pointers. Drop the cash for the silicone. The new silicone is more like gummy bears than tapioca so theres zero danger and they feel amazing. Never go high profile. She opted to go low profile and I love them. Medium profile may be the best of both worlds. They look amazing. I may have posted some pics of them on here a couple of years ago. Search my posts. DO NOT go through the nipple!! If you can, go through the armpit (first timers only) or go underneath. Her nipple will look like a fucking piece of salami if you go through the nipple

2 Likes

She doesn’t wants the tits to please you. After the surgery is over everyday you’ll notice more and more that’s she’s becoming a whore. I can’t wait to bang her 

1 Like

1st post.  

Don’t do it. Had a friend years ago that was a female. Her boyfriend did the same thing. A few months after, I was reaping the benefits of those.  Never a good idea.

a good friend of mine just went thru this...2 months after surgery

1 Like

She’s already a C? She’s perfect. Unless she’s a fatty. Then tell her to lose weight. 

3 Likes

If you can only afford saline, dont bother buying them. Silicone or nothing. 

lived my exes. They were perfection. Not one person ever thought they were fake. 

saline is cheap, ball sitting on a board. Feel like shit too. spring for the silicone and enjoy!

ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff - 

a good friend of mine just went thru this...2 months after surgery

I have known a handful of guys that have bought the surgery for their wife or girlfriend. None of them are still with her. Don’t do it.

1 Like

Lol..every time

Imagine if could get a surgery that would make you fit and 6'4. You think your gf would pay for it and watch an endless waves of women throw themselves at you? 

TwoCheekSneak -

This is a serious post. 

Go big.  I got my wife a pair and in three years she went bigger. 

1 Like

OP knows good and well what he did here. Low hanging fruit. 

But while on the subject, my ex bought her own with her ample tips money from poolside cocktailing. They were pretty much a legit business investment.

Expensive, went through the navel? I think? Can't remember, except no scars, felt great and she didn't really need them. Occasionally when riding my dick extra vigorously, I could see a ripple effect on the underside. 

Thats all I got 

1 Like
Pulala -

It wont be a boyfriend , just a fling.

Not a fling, entanglement.

1 Like