Buying my GF new Tits Tell Me everything

Under the muscle 

1 Like

She gun leave you a month after tops

Shes going to leave you. Has happened to 5 guys I know. It's a self esteem boost, they want to show everyone, especially when you're in a room away. Then she starts fucking with her new found self esteem. 

Hopefully not though. Don't wish it on anyone.

1 Like

Gross...

1 Like

Really? No fuckin pics? Wow! What a tard.

5 Likes
NorthernHospitality -

Hey ya fuck I said no pics 

The 2021 model Ds are on display at your local Mammary dealers today.

24 Likes
TwoCheekSneak -
NorthernHospitality -

Yeah we heard ya the first time, fuck.

2 Likes
TurboLSCoupe -

Ok so I bought my wife new implants 6 years ago and have evnjoyed them every second of every day since then. Heres some pointers. Drop the cash for the silicone. The new silicone is more like gummy bears than tapioca so theres zero danger and they feel amazing. Never go high profile. She opted to go low profile and I love them. Medium profile may be the best of both worlds. They look amazing. I may have posted some pics of them on here a couple of years ago. Search my posts. DO NOT go through the nipple!! If you can, go through the armpit (first timers only) or go underneath. Her nipple will look like a fucking piece of salami if you go through the nipple

Good advice. Bought my wife tits 7 years ago. Some of the best money I’ve ever spent. 

Double d. 

Haka Jawaka -

Those are much bigger than D’s

I wouldn’t personally

Go as big as possible,  the surgeon will advise,   shes just going to want to go bigger in a year or 2.

Haka Jawaka - 

Nice

![](upload://l7ZahzqpMbbXAMLwsgRjImLCiJY.gif)

The amount of time she will let you call her your GF will be reduced by X number of years per size you give her. 

Ryann Von Doom -

Double d. 

Yes..?

TwoCheekSneak -
NorthernHospitality -

Ban this faggot. 

1 Like

Every girl I’ve ever known who has gotten new boobs has left their bf/husbands. No can defend all that attention.

3 Likes
badpvtdan -

Every girl I’ve ever known who has gotten new boobs has left their bf/husbands. No can defend all that attention.

Women only leave if they have a better financial opportunity. I’m talking adults, over 30. If you’re not doing well financially and you aren’t clearly the dominant person in the relationship than she’s gonna cheat/leave. The tits definitely accelerate this situation and I’ve also seen it happen quite a bit with fat chicks that lose weight. 

1 Like