BW is stacked right now

If Garbrandt were to return to BW this year then the division would have 8 current or former UFC champions in it.

3 Likes

Lol that’s pretty nuts :eyes:

I bet you’re a right fat fuck.

6’2 225lbs

I’m assuming you are a small man. Maybe 145lbs?

Looking at the top 20 Fight Matrix UFC BWs… Font vs Vera is the only fight booked for any of those guys right now. Division should be awesome the second half of the year as the fights start getting booked for the other 18 fighters in the top 20.

1 Like

Top 30ish

@BJ_Penn_Forever

Who’s the 8th

I got

Aljo
TJ
Aldo
Dom
Yan
Garb
Edgar

Cejudo is #8 if he is really coming back @BoydBucky

If you want to include WEC champs then you can add Eddie Wineland too to make it 9 because although he is not winning much he is still fighting and did win the WEC title sixteen years ago.

2 Likes

Are u also counting Cejudo…

Yeah.

1 Like

Ccc is returning? Great! Yeah a stacked division. Great for fans but sucks for the top guys. I’d love to see CCC fight Yan first

My God this MMA knowledge!

Whatever helps you sleep at night tubby.

He said it’d be 8 if Henry returns. We’re assuming he is, since he keeps talking about it

lets-pump-the-breaks

No worries lil’ man. :slight_smile:

I don’t believe for one second that the UFC would want to get rid of Cejudo to get Bhullar. I’m 99% sure this will never happen. Bhullar has 9k twitter followers and his prior UFC fights were not very exciting.

So Garbrandt is returning to BW.

1 Like

I didn’t want to make a whole thread on this, but it needed to be posted somewhere

This video was a “best of Dominick Cruz trash talk” compilation and this comment someone left on it was priceless

1 Like