BWWWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

GO TO HELL HATERS!!!! UHHH IT FELT SO GOOD WHEN TITO AND BJ SHOWED UP!!!

All you dumbshits always talking shit on Dana are a bunch of idiots!!! Do you think that you-some keyboard warrior has a better idea about MMA than Dana?? NOOOOOOOOO COMEPINGAS!!!!!!

Thank you Dana for shutting up the idiots tonight and Thanks for all you've done for MMA.

G'night Haters/CACHO-MARICONES!!!

Actually, Dana is now listening to us instead of marginalizing us.

No he isnt Jack. He's known all along and has had to wait to get more money before he can give the fans what they want. Instead people come on here and blast him without having a freaking clue about business.

I believe this is more the power of Spike tv.....

lol at a Canadian in general....except for George St. Pierre of course who is really an American with a funny accent.

You know Im right Haters!!!

Im still right you Sons of a Motheless Goat!!!!

Its all mafia controled......

Never underestimate the power of The Underground Forum!!

So bringing Tito back is listening to the fans? If thats the case then the fans can go to hell.

Obviously, Dana saw how successful BJ and Tito were without the UFC. He observed Tito's crossover appeal, and BJ drawing huge crowds and realized he had to bring them back. Dana must've plead to them on his hands and knees.

who gives a fuck

dana is doing what sells. it also happens to be cool 4 us

" dana is doing what sells. it also happens to be cool 4 us"

This is known as a win/win situation.

They make money,we get better shows.

And Im still right!!!

Don't the Fertitas get to voice their opinions and make decisions aswell? I remember reading that they have 90% ownership of the UFC =\

Also, the one time i heard Lorenzo talk in an interview he came across as someone who's very clever and understands many aspects of a successful business, one of them being marketing.

So who knows, from everything Danas said in the past, it would seem like he was forced to put his tail between his legs and bring these guys back.

when he brought all them out made it feel like the old UFC is back, i wish he would have brought out Vitor too.

"when he brought all them out made it feel like the old UFC is back, i wish he would have brought out Vitor too"

Dito!

I agree except for Vitor. Vitor sucks now simple as that.

^^^^LMAO!!!!^^^^