By By UFC hello TNA

Marcus,

Is that at your gym in Bangor?

marcus,

did they at least $$PAY$$ you well, to do that?

Someone said the Samoa Joe was training in Big Bear. Does he train with Tito?

This was some great poop!

i hope tna paid you well for that

Marcus may have a career alternative in acting or wrestling, Dana better treat him good!

hiptosser - way to fucking go Irish guy with last name of Davis
maybe you an wear your Scotsman's kilt when you play fight over there
whats next you gonna tell us how hard those guys work

hmm.. sometimes it seems people go out of their way to being a dick. (in a way I guess I could be talking about myself here, since I'm even responding to this shit.

Marcus, what was it like training with Samoa Joe? Was there any actual training going on or just shenanigans for TV?

ITS STILL REAL TO ME DAMN IT!

Samoa Joe is actually a really tough son of a bitch... But the fact that TNA is doing this is just sad...

Samoa Joe was a really good guy. met his wife too and seemed very nice. We didn't do anything "real". Just had some fun acting it out and stuff. He is pretty agile for a big guy. Obviously the Mike Tyson thing was a bit too much- but isn't wrestling all about being WAY over the edge?

Hiptosser- the whole thing on attacking me with the Irish shit is old. NEVER said I was some full blooded Irish man. Always said I was a mutt. Its a fucking monicure. Is Denise Hallman actually "superman" Is Is Dan Severn really a "Beast"? No none of us are those things BUT one things for sure---- Your really a faggot.

^^Wooooo

Anyone else love the fact the Marcus is talking about Pro wrestling with his RealFighter shirt on

LOL... I was shooting the cover of the May issue of Real Fighter Mag that day at the gym when we did the TNA thing

Great job Marcus. I will be calling the PPV for TNA on the 13th and igot to see that clip in the truck before it aired on Spike. Angle wins this one, He is no Fedor but likes legs locks just the same.

You guy get it is Pro Wrestling Rights?
Lowell here I come!!!!

" Anyone else love the fact the Marcus is talking about Pro wrestling with his RealFighter shirt on"

I love it. Nice work, Marcus

And Trigg did a good job on TNA the other night

Great job Marcus.Way to bust out the acting chops.That would be a blast to do a wrestling promo like that.How hard would it be not to go waaay over the top.

"Fedor, Noguiera, Couture...all great names in heavyweight mma...now there's a new star on the rise and it's name is Samoa Joe."
*cut to joe punching through a heavybag.

Marcus,

Keep doing what you're doing! I make a point of watching any fight you're in, they're ALWAYS good.

Joe.

Rasslin' is all about who can breathe the loudest into a microphone.

I dunno how u can keep a straight face wif tat Don West beside u..he cracks me up!