Bye bye Kari!

Mythbusters... No more Kari, Grant, and Tory. Weird.

Bummer, I liked their segments. Are they going off on their own on another network? Phone Post 3.0

Bye bye mythbusters. Without them it is not the same. Phone Post 3.0

I honestly thought the show had ended a while ago

WHERE IS SHE GOING???!!!!! I don't give a fuck about the SHOW--WHERE'S KARI GOING???!?!?!?!?!!!!!

Wait. What happened to them? Phone Post 3.0

havent watched in a long time, this was my walpaper at one time.

Nitecrawler - Wait. What happened to them? Phone Post 3.0

Myth testing gone wrong, they were 'testing' how violent ghetto blacks really are towards white people. Tori and grant got shot, kari was raped multiple times before being shot and killed. A shame really, and it's all getting buried because of the fergusan shit.

Wtf? Phone Post 3.0

Jhay - 

Myth testing gone wrong, they were 'testing' how violent ghetto blacks really are towards white people. Tori and grant got shot, kari was raped multiple times before being shot and killed. A shame really, and it's all getting buried because of the fergusan shit.

VU for the breaking news!

Jhay -

Vid? Phone Post 3.0

Nitecrawler - 
Jhay -

Vid? Phone Post 3.0

govt takes them all down, can't have these things getting out, hurts their liberal agenda.

Jhay -
Nitecrawler - 
Jhay -

Vid? Phone Post 3.0

govt takes them all down, can't have these things getting out, hurts their liberal agenda.

Can you describe the rape in detail then?

unzips Phone Post 3.0

GenErick - 
Jhay - 

VU for the breaking news!

VU for OP too, my bad.

Nitecrawler - 
Jhay -
Nitecrawler - 
Jhay -

Vid? Phone Post 3.0

unzips Phone Post 3.0

This is a pretty accurate recreation video I found

Jhay - 
Nitecrawler - 
Jhay -
Nitecrawler - 
Jhay -

Vid? Phone Post 3.0

unzips Phone Post 3.0

This is a pretty accurate recreation video I found

I like how he claims rape after she finishes with the strap on.

oics of Kari and gay chimp sex? this thread is the best thread

Jhay -

Well if Kari got raped, we know it wasn't Lloyd Irvin. Phone Post 3.0

I wonder if its because of that incident with them fucking up and shooting a cannonball into a house.

That was like 4 years ago... And this thread escalated quickly!