Bye bye New York

https://www.foxla.com/weather/polar-vortex-scorching-heat-on-tap-for-mothers-day-weekend.amp?__twitter_impression=true

It's 42 degrees in NYC right now. Hope I can last until tomorrow when it hits the 60s. If I don't make it, I love you all.

![](upload://xF7JUMkWkHIVJK77NIvts2Oeu9c.jpeg)

my view this AM… Canada, good beer and syrup, bad weather and politicians.

1 Like

I'm in Northern NY.  32 degrees and snowing currently.  Got about 2 inches overnight.  Had to brush and scrape off the car this morning before work.

DxJ89 -

I'm in Northern NY.  32 degrees and snowing currently.  Got about 2 inches overnight.  Had to brush and scrape off the car this morning before work.

Awesome! Must be nice! 

Pilgor the goat -

I remember when I was a kid and Canada was the land of “good beer”.

That was a long, long time ago. And we now really know what good beer tastes like and it doesn’t taste like Molson. 

1 Like
DxJ89 -

Where you at? 

Malvert the Janitor -
Pilgor the goat -

That was a long, long time ago. And we now really know what good beer tastes like and it doesn’t taste like Molson. 

Contrary to what beer hipsters will tell you,  it doesn’t taste like a bushel of hops either.

Malvert the Janitor -
Pilgor the goat -

Yeah, canadian beer is awful and maple syrup from Vermont is better than maple syrup from canada. 

2 Likes
Black Doug - 
Malvert the Janitor -
Pilgor the goat -

Yeah, canadian beer is awful and maple syrup from Vermont is better than maple syrup from canada. 

I believe the statement about maple syrup is what caused the war of 1812 to kick off.

1 Like
Malvert the Janitor -
Pilgor the goat -

I don’t know a single person who drinks Molson (aka: Coors), or Labatt, or any other beer everyone thinks Canadians drink. Grab a Kokanee gold someday and you’ll shit you pants (assuming they weren’t already full of shit) 

Black Doug -
Malvert the Janitor -
Pilgor the goat -

Please walk off a cliff.

Weird, it is in the 70's up in Alaska.

I went to college in Oswego, NY. Whenever I see snow now I laugh. I’m so glad I’m gone from there. I took my wife and kids up a few years back in the summer. It’s really nice then, but winter is 8 months long.

I’m in Ohio, and it seems like we’re still averaging 40s-50s. Thats fine though, that’s the sort of weather I prefer.

JLK -
Black Doug - 
Malvert the Janitor -
Pilgor the goat -

I believe the statement about maple syrup is what caused the war of 1812 to kick off.

canada wasn’t a country in 1812. 

The U.S. fought Great Britain. 

canada still has the queen on their money because like the scottish, canadians are bootlickers. 

Happiness Bunny -
Black Doug -
Malvert the Janitor -
Pilgor the goat -

Please walk off a cliff.

I'm sorry you can't handle the truth. 

Flurries today in NYC

15 cm of snow in Barrie, Ontario and it's gonna be like 65 f there in a few days

Pilgor the goat -
Malvert the Janitor -
Pilgor the goat -

I don’t know a single person who drinks Molson (aka: Coors), or Labatt, or any other beer everyone thinks Canadians drink. Grab a Kokanee gold someday and you’ll shit you pants (assuming they weren’t already full of shit) 

I can shit my pants twice, thank you.