BYNUM

Nice of you to show up buddy.

Hey man... if you show up against Denver too, we get to win some more!

Thanks

-City Of L.A.

I hope Nene pisses on that scrub.

Our bigs played superbly today. That's what we need out of them the rest of the way.

They definately are capable of playing like that more often.  I see them doing very well against Denver.

He is going to get beat up badly vs Denver.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bynum or Gasol get hurt in the Denver series. Nene and Martin are going to thug them up something horrible

dont forget about Anderson

lol

Gasol & Odom had no problem with Nene & Martin last playoffs.

Bynum & Gasol had a fairly easy time with them during the reg season.

Now that we've got all three of em I don't think theres much to worry about.

Ya'll Denver folk should be more worried about Fisher sending Chauncy into the isles and Kobe lighting up Carmelo.

This will be a fireworkds series, run & gun with players on both sides racking up big points.  That style lends itself more to the Lakers advantage especially with the intensity of the playoffs.  Lakers obliged the run & gun games during the season and flat out ran the Nuggets.   The last game they played was nearly a rout.

"Gasol & Odom had no problem with Nene & Martin last playoffs.

Bynum & Gasol had a fairly easy time with them during the reg season."

It's the playoffs, who knows. The Lakers swept the Rockets 4-0 convincingly in the regular season and look what just happened in the last round.

I will say that the best lakers team is better than the best nuggets team, but it's all about showing up and not taking a game off.

I hope Gasol gets shit on

Gasol will have some high numbers in this series.

PTM2020 - Gasol will have some high numbers in this series.

Yeah, if Nene/Anderson/Martin let him within two feet of the basket. Outside of that range I'd rather have Ben Wallace shooting the ball.

nah.  Gasol has a pretty nifty 10-12 footer and is not bad at 15 footers from the wings.  That's how he forces the bigs out to him and he uses his quicker lateral movement to get him easy scores.  Been doing it all his career and was torching Boozer like that in the the Utah series.  Should do more of the same against Kenyon.

JESUS!!! You Laker haters give it UP!!! Your team sucks!!!

LAKERS!!