Byron Sutton 19-3 @ 170lbs who wants some.

I have 2 other guys on this card also as amateurs who need guys also
11-3 Jason Richards @ 155 this will be a title fight
5-0-1 Jake Parsley @ 185 this will be a title fight
let me know. Show is october 2nd in indpls.

proving grounds mma - I have a guy who is looking for very challenging fights.

He has beat some very good guys and has lost to some very good guys. We havew tried to ge fights fromthe following guys

JASON GILLIAM

KEVIN BARKDULL

JOHNNY REESE

RYAN STOUT

GABE HOLMES

THOMAS HOOVER

KYLE GIBBONS

MARK REEDER

MARK BENNETT AND SO ON. BUT THE TIME IS NOT RIGHT, NONE OF THESE GUYS HAVE BACKED OUT FROM THE FIGHT. SO DONT THINK THAT. THEY KJUST SAID THEY HAD SCHEDULED FIGHTS ALREADY. So I ask this. Who is willing to give us a shot at a fight at your show are show or anywhere. I promise you will see him in strikeforce. kotc and ufc in the near future. I have spoke with all 3 match makers and hevr cerain things to do first but we know he is comming.

SO WHO CAN HELP US OUT AND GET HIM A FEW YOUGH FIGHTS?

uRBANCOMBATCENTER@YMAIL.COM OR REPLY HERE

Jason Gilliam is in Iowa about to fight Demi Deeds who is much more well known.

Johnny Rees is getting ready for a fight in 4 weeks.

Gabe Holmes is a POINTLESS fight for Byron and that didnt happen cause I said it couldnt.

Thomas Hoover ---- Who?

Kyle Gibbons and Byron could happen in the future, just not now.

Mark Reeder.... HUH?  When was the last time that guy even took a fight?

Marc Bennett couldnt take it because he runs a logging company and they got a huge contract in Wisconsin.

I never said these guys refused the fights but . Those guys have just not had the time to do it. Either way I'm just looking for challenging fights. And Mouth your trying to bust my bullbe why? Im going off of what you said about a certain persons camp. lol. to prove a point about there not ready for our guys.

While I do agree Donald does have a tendacy to exagerate, or extend the truth. He didnt say these guys wouldnt fight Byron, just couldnt get the fight to happen. I think its good that Byron is looking to fight the best, and get better. ECC promoter is a douchebag that pads his guys and sets them up to win.

ttt

Well Mr. Butt Pirate. You must know me, so please introduce yourself so we can get more personal.

If by padding records you mean building fighters at a slow pace to improve, and not taking tough fights for CHEAP money. And, putting my guys in EVERY MAJOR organization for MAXIMUM dollars. Than YES I am QUITE the DOUCHE BAG.

LOL

So you want to get personal with the Butt Pirate.

I dont know you, I know of you. There is a difference. As a true MMA fan or fighter or promoter, whichever I may be, we all know the truth. It like the unspoken rule.

"So you want to get personal with the Butt Pirate"

Is that an offer? LOL...

I just was curious of your name. I thought we may no each other. Im sure your a friend of Hoover's by the way you post on here.

As for this comment "we all know the truth. It like the unspoken rule"

Im not aware of the "unspoken rule"....please enlighten me.

No, it was an offer, it was a statement. Dumbass

If I wanted my name to be on here, then dont your think it would be,

I am not a friend of Hoovers. I post my opinions as I see them.

Obviously your aren't aware of it, because its about you. 

The Rule: If you send your fighter to his show, your fighter will lose quickly, because his guys need to pad their records.

eccpromoter - "So you want to get personal with the Butt Pirate"

Is that an offer? LOL...

I just was curious of your name. I thought we may no each other. Im sure your a friend of Hoover's by the way you post on here.

As for this comment "we all know the truth. It like the unspoken rule"

Im not aware of the "unspoken rule"....please enlighten me.

Chas.  Not worth it.  Stop.

I agree. It seems drama never seems to stop with this state. Anyone wanna pack and move to okinawa ? lol

I just got the confirmation email
BYRON SUTTON TOTAL RECORD 19-2 VS DANIEL HEAD FROM JAMES CLINGERMANS Indiana Brazillian Jiu-Jitsu Academy with a total record of 20-2 In Kokomo september 19th? his toughest fight yet.I will let you al know and try to post a video somewhere for all to see the outcome.

This will be a good fight and a good test for Byron. Head is a tough guy. Good luck to both.

THNX.

proving grounds mma - I just got the confirmation email

BYRON SUTTON TOTAL RECORD 19-2 VS DANIEL HEAD FROM JAMES CLINGERMANS Indiana Brazillian Jiu-Jitsu Academy with a total record of 20-2 In Kokomo september 19th? his toughest fight yet.I will let you al know and try to post a video somewhere for all to see the outcome.
Thats a good fight.  

I think so. And for all the readers i was wrong. Daniels record is 15-2 all over and 6-2 as a pro. Sorry.. I look forward to this fight Wjho all is coming to see it.

No worries Jake. Just having some fun with this turd.

The funny thing about our profession is that we are completely exposed to any and all. Then you get an idiot like this that can only HIDE behind a keyboard, because they are not MAN enough to be addressed by name.

What a joke.....

eccpromoter - No worries Jake. Just having some fun with this turd.

The funny thing about our profession is that we are completely exposed to any and all. Then you get an idiot like this that can only HIDE behind a keyboard, because they are not MAN enough to be addressed by name.

What a joke.....
 People just want to know they bothered you most times.  You get mad, they laugh some, blah blah blah.

I agree thats why i argue with so many people to get a rise out of them . Most of the time i am right,. When I am wrong I admit to it. But I am not the one who is a tommt tough typer. i speak my words. lol

If Byron gets past head then I will allow him the privilege of getting his ass smacked down by thomas. YOU have really pissed me off Hoover. BAD IDEA!!!