c@#t f#@kery!

Fuking faggotry. Champs sporting goods....you shitting me riht? I needed a ballcup and the fukers dont stock it? WTF....tapout shirts, sports jerseys and shorts dont fukin make sporting goods fukstiks.

Another syptom o why we cicling the koddam drain....nation of fans and spectators. Bunch o fukin cant fuks...."yea go team"

I found a pair and they had my XXLARGE size cup for my balls. What size where they out of for you?

walmart franklin baseball cup compression shorts. f t m f w

XXL supporter.....small cup :(

Seriously though, been in a piss-poor mood for the last few days cause my shoulder is bugging the fuk outta me and I just can't understand this stupid shit.....IT A FUKING SPORTING GOODS STORE NO? They have faggy bag and boxing gloves. Tapout queer shirts, Air Jordan fheg shoes.

FUK IT!

Went to Mccully bike....no problem, but fuk no at Champs!

FCTV808 - walmart franklin baseball cup compression shorts. f t m f w

true story. I am convinced a hurricane could come through and they would not move an inch leaving your baby makers unharmed.

the franklin's sound pricey and I don't TRANE with a cup much,mine cost $10.Good enough and the shit package is small enough it won't move around much :(

lol at franklin being pricey! GO AND BUY IT NOW! it's like $18 and please tell your balls not to thank me later.