CA Fires caused by Gender Reveal party!

As if we needed more evidence that this shit is gay and should NEVER occur.

@CALFIREBDU

CAL FIRE Law Enforcement has determined the El Dorado Fire, burning near Oak Glen in San Bernardino County, was caused by a smoke generating pyrotechnic device, used during a gender reveal party.

2 Likes

Watching news now- the hosts willbe responsible. How the fuck can they pay for this? And they definitely should, for being so fucking stupid

1 Like

The fuck are you babbling about? Maybe just don't use pyrotechnics at your party? I'll never understand why people spend so much time and energy caring about what other people do with their time.

1 Like
MayorPirkle - 

The fuck are you babbling about? Maybe just don't use pyrotechnics at your party? I'll never understand why people spend so much time and energy caring about what other people do with their time.

“Maybe just don’t use pyrotechnics at your party?”

Said no man, ever.

Chill your shit out before I alert your wife that you’re using foul language on the internet again, and she has to come down to the Man Cave to wear your ass out.

5 Likes

Sadly there won't be much they can do to hold these idiots accountable for this. 

Onikage - As if we needed more evidence that this shit is gay and should NEVER occur.

@CALFIREBDU

CAL FIRE Law Enforcement has determined the El Dorado Fire, burning near Oak Glen in San Bernardino County, was caused by a smoke generating pyrotechnic device, used during a gender reveal party.

https://twitter.com/CALFIREBDU/status/1302806037464973315

It might be a weak reason for a party but I don’t see how revealing the sex of a baby is gay?

johnnypayne - 
Onikage - As if we needed more evidence that this shit is gay and should NEVER occur.

@CALFIREBDU

https://twitter.com/CALFIREBDU/status/1302806037464973315

It might be a weak reason for a party but I don’t see how revealing the sex of a baby is gay?

It’s only gay if the “dad” is involved in the display of narcissism-by-proxy.

I can only assume he wasn’t though, since they burned the state down.

I thought babies chose their own gender in California?

16 Likes
Onikage -
MayorPirkle - 

Said no man, ever.

Chill your shit out before I alert your wife that you’re using foul language on the internet again, and she has to come down to the Man Cave to wear your ass out.

Which is it, you’re angry about the fires or not? Not very Christian of you to be mad about the gender reveal and not the fires…

FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Sadly there won't be much they can do to hold these idiots accountable for this. 

Civil cases though? I'm not sure how something like this would work but I'd guess a lot of people lost a lot of things because of their gender reveal bs. 

MayorPirkle - 
Onikage -
MayorPirkle - 

Said no man, ever.

Which is it, you’re angry about the fires or not? Not very Christian of you to be mad about the gender reveal and not the fires…

Do you always communicate like a menopausal substitute teacher?

![](upload://6I4wBnDgdFn8SVazbwL0q8DhDV6.gif)

Briscoe -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Civil cases though? I'm not sure how something like this would work but I'd guess a lot of people lost a lot of things because of their gender reveal bs. 

Well hopefully there can be civil repercussions. These fires are nasty and we are getting smoke from Cali (and even ash on everything) over here in Colorado. We have our own fires too. My allergies are going nuts.

Is a gender reveal party the one where expecting parents have a party to tell everyone whether they’re having a boy or a girl?  Or is it some trani thing?

1 Like
King Trav - 

Is a gender reveal party the one where expecting parents have a party to tell everyone whether they’re having a boy or a girl?  Or is it some trani thing?

Both.

Josh and AngryInch causing fires now...TDS is really a hell of a sickness. 

Type R - 

Josh and AngryInch causing fires now...TDS is really a hell of a sickness. 

So did they tell us what gender Angryinch is yet? I've been wondering for years.

Phuckles -

I thought babies chose their own gender in California?

This ^^

Seems a bit redundant & unnecessary since they will reveal their true gender later anyway.  Really could’ve saved this for a Molotov cocktail of equality or something actually important.  Not forced gender identity.

1 Like

theres no such thing as gender! its a social construct!

/sarcasm

i dont imagine theyll be able to pay the 20 million dollar bill 

ranier wolfcastle - 

theres no such thing as gender! its a social construct!

/sarcasm

i dont imagine theyll be able to pay the 20 million dollar bill 

No wonder you got banned from San Bernandino!