Ca giving $125 million to illegal immigrants

California to Assist Illegal Immigrants Affected by Coronavirus

The $125 million fund is the first in the nation to help undocumented workers who can’t access unemployment insurance

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/california-to-assist-illegal-immigrants-affected-by-coronavirus-11586985899

1 Like

Sick!

8 Likes

Heroic 

1 Like

An armed revolt would be in order in that state

16 Likes

Under normal circumstances, would an illegal get UI?

Ummm....so how exactly are they going to get money to "undocumented" workers.  Seems like there's be some sort of documentation necessary to do that.

Glad I do t pay taxes there!

Sweet. I am glad our priorities here are straight.

If this goes to the ones that have paid taxes I don't see an issue with it. CA isn't the only state with undocumented workers doing loads of work. But that is a much larger systemic problem that I don't see changing anytime soon. The wealthy benefit too much for it to change.

1 Like

CA is a fucking cesspool. 

3 Likes

Sandy Pantz - 

Ummm....so how exactly are they going to get money to "undocumented" workers.  Seems like there's be some sort of documentation necessary to do that.

Lots of them pay taxes

2 Likes

California continues to enable and incentivize people to come here illegaly. 

7 Likes

Samoa -
Sandy Pantz - 

Lots of them pay taxes

On other people's social security number, no?

6 Likes

Sandy Pantz - 
Samoa -
Sandy Pantz - 

Lots of them pay taxes

On other people's social security number, no?

I'm sure there are but there are also undocumented workers that file their taxes every year.  It was a sticking point about who should get stimulus checks and whether ALL taxpayers should get them or just citizens.  Ended up being just citizens; which makes sense to me.

That's like what? $8.00 each. They should allocate 10 times that amount and give them all bus tickets to Tijuana. 

1 Like

That is not enough.  They should also send money to every future illegal alien too.  

My name is Jose Martinez.   Where is my $500?

1 Like

About time, since they already took care of that staggeringly large homeless problem.

5 Likes

dont clean up the bags of shit in your streets tho 

lol @ CA

2 Likes

Floppy Divac -

If this goes to the ones that have paid taxes I don't see an issue with it. CA isn't the only state with undocumented workers doing loads of work. But that is a much larger systemic problem that I don't see changing anytime soon. The wealthy benefit too much for it to change.

The taxes that they pay does not cover all the money legal citizens have to pay to cover all their medical costs, increased insurance premiums, border security, etc.  

4 Likes