CA: here’s a no interest 17% loan to help you buy a house

They also sometimes have loan limits. And their rates right now are somewhere between 4.25%-6%

I haven’t see one in about a month though.

“They already get…”

Like they should be on bended knee thanking the Gov’t for the VA.

I love the VA personally, and will never go back to private healthcare. It’s leaps and bounds better than what I used to have.

How many of them do you think though were only able to buy a house because of the zero down?

30-yr fixed VA 5.295%

1 Like

It’s not about “only able to…because of”. Unless they have money and can get a loan for much better it is almost always the best option. It’s something like 80% of all veterans buying their first house use the VA loan (don’t quote me on that number lol)

Zero down isn’t even the biggest benefit of a VA loan, no mortgage insurance makes a bigger difference.

1 Like

Yup forgot about MPI

10 years later whitey moves in and it 2009 again

2 Likes

Its fucking terrible. Its a joke. World class state of the art is the only acceptable.

3 Likes

Are being purposefully deceitful?

1 Like

what do you mean?

You are a veteran. Did you not use your VA home loan benefit?

‘Ppfffttt…i don;t need that, i’m ballin’!"

-spjackson77

1 Like

I’m waiting for the market to come back down. It’s ridiculous out here right now. I’m in no rush!

But you have looked into it and understand how it works, correct?

2 Likes

I have. I am definitely going to use it when the time is right

Just a genuine question here, because i’ve never researched it, but what is the default rate among veterans who use the zero down va loan?

• spjackson77
2 Likes

Damn lol I thought he was being kinda genuine for once. Back to never talking to him.

Lol do any of you have a point? It appears not!