Cable Car Is Turned Into A Luxury Hotel Room

Would you spend a night here? 9,000 Feet in the air :)

People everywhere are entering a contest to be trapped in a cable car overnight. This might sound insane, but it's actually a contest being held by Airbnb for an exclusive getaway in an old cable car that has been transformed into a luxurious hotel room. It's a unique experience at 9,000 feet in the air, over the French Alps.

https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/4596095?locale=en

Where do you poop?

So does it just make its rounds and go up the mountain while youre chilling in it? I'd be hella down to spend a night with my lady in there and hot box the shit outa that mofo

KickassMcrad - Where do you poop?

Pack some of these I guess..

When I have property (someday) I want to do something like this with an old railroad car or caboose. put in tracks and all, then make it a really nice guest room.

low standard for "luxury".

I can finally jack off at 9000ft in the air! Phone Post 3.0

ttt

hmb - When I have property (someday) I want to do something like this with an old railroad car or caboose. put in tracks and all, then make it a really nice guest room.
My buddy built a caboose, w/tracks, from scratch as a guest house. Its pretty sweet.

Saw a caboose in N New Mexico that was converted into a living space, that was like 20 years ago and I still remember how cool it was. Phone Post 3.0