cage and ring for sale AZ.

I need to sell a 20' outside 16' inside sparing floor mounted ring almost new from Ringside. cost 3599.00 plus shipping will take 2800.00 or best offer and a 16 foot cage. have pics I will take 2500.00 for cage or best offer. I also have a warrior wing chung dummy, don't know much about it make me an offer on it . it's unused . Have 3 adjustable platforms for speed bags with bags from ringside also, almost new will take 450.00 each or best offer. have tons of other stuff also like weights ect. will sell whole gym together, enough stuff to fill a 4000 square foot gym. contact me at 520 560-8887. If I don't sell it quick here Iwill try ebay, thanks. Oh the stuff is in Casa Grande Az., thanks for looking, Paul

Good luck selling the goods

Thanks man.

send me a picture of the cage please, sfcchamp135@aol.com, Thanks Jason

Please send me a picture of all the stuff, jitsu1@bellsouth.net,Thanks Mike

i will look at pictures of it:

dopemelody@hotmail.com

please e-mail me info beanz4@msn.com

Thank You

CAN YOU SEND ME PICTURES OF THE CAGE

BDKAMAKA@COMCAST.NET

Please send pics to groundfightingarts@comcast.net

thx

I will pull some stuff out of the mobile mini and take some photos. I will get some sent out then. Thanks, Paul

If you have not sold these items yet and have pics,
please email them to me at gauntletprods@cox.net

Thanks,
Matthew Waller

How about posting the pics for all to see?

Can you email a list of everything with a price for the whole gym? bridge@hills.net, or just call me.
Mike, 605-716-1355.

Please contact me soon

groundfightingarts@comcast.net if you wish to sell

260-705-7711

Paul,

Can you email me pictures as well? I'm local here in AZ so there would be no need to ship if I like what I see. I'm in CG quite a bit. My in laws live there. Can you also email me a list of what you are selling with the prices? Thanks.

jjay_pages@cox.net

please give me a call, this is The owner of AZ Combat Sports, we are intrested in a cage. Trevor Lally. 480-330-2146. Local We call Tempe AZ home.

trevor it is the old rage in the cage,one. good for traning. the ring is awesome and in great shape

cant get him to email back, did someone buy it already?