Cage fighter killed by falling cow

Cage fighter Ally McCrae has died after a dead cow fell on him.

McCrae was working in a slaughterhouse and suffered a heart attack when the carcass of a cow feel off a hook and crushed him.

He died later in hospital.

Ally McCrae was 23 and a member of the Dinky Ninjas, a mixed martial arts team.

McCrae's teammates initially thought reports of his death were a prank, due to their unusual nature.

McCrea was known for Brazilian jiu-jitsu and Thai boxing.

Abattoir officials expressed their 'deepest sympathy' to the McCrae family.

A health and safety investigation is underway.

source: HERE

Um... It's like 2 week old news... I feel bad for the guy but was there really a necessity for another thread? It was a headlining story on the front page for cryin' outloud Phone Post

Did he suffer a heart attack because the cow fell on him? What a random way to die.

Slippery- don't you have a conspiracy to obsess about? And 'various boxers' to speak with? Phone Post

HOLY COW

(get it?) Phone Post

Search function? How does it work?!?!? Phone Post

I've been on MMA.TV for 9 hours a day the last month and I never saw a thread about this.

Darth Ryase - I've been on MMA.TV for 9 hours a day the last month and I never saw a thread about this.

trust me. it's 2 weeks old. it was even on the ug jews Phone Post

As truly heartbreaking the story was to me. This is to reiterate the importance of celebrating life everyday. 

Thanksgiving just highlights this issue. Some who spend many hours may have seen but as you can see many have not.. 

Thank you for the TT

discodrew - 
Darth Ryase - I've been on MMA.TV for 9 hours a day the last month and I never saw a thread about this.

A cow fell on the UG Jews??? Holy shit how did I miss that??

Darth Ryase -
discodrew - 

A cow fell on the UG Jews??? Holy shit how did I miss that??

lol I meant news. but he might of been a Jew. Phone Post