Cage Fury II Results???

Can anyone post the results from the Cage Fury fighting championships that took place this past weekend in NJ....If there is a play by play, that would be awesome to read...I haven't been able to find information on it...

TTT

Tamdan beat Littlefield by TKO.

Bobby Dias lost by TKO.

Lance Everson lost by RNC.

:(

fcfighter.com/news.htm

Wow...that's tough...

:)

www.news.adcombat.com

damn u jim

i confess, arias' writeup is a bit more detailed than mine. but i'm writing an epic description of the show for the FCF paper.

and arias, i didn't think the buck/friedman stoppage was that bad.

send me your one copy of FC u get....

I can undertsand the stoppgae but Malachy was defending and fighting back......but safety first!

Thanks guys...I appreciate it...

i'll send you my one copy of FCF if you send me a copy of your ADCC News.

no problem.....

go to link....

then press print...

http://www.news.adcombat.com/article.html?id=11961

she's all yours!

the fcfighter link is the better of the two...It's got at least a few pictures and an okay synopsis...

I believe they think that Lamont was knocked unconscious from the fall and not from the punch.

lamont was moving a little after the fall, trying to spin his legs around to get guard. he was in convulsions the second rhodes started pounding his head into the canvas.

Jesus...that sounds friggin horrible...

it wasn't that bad. tank vs john matua was a lot worse, and isn't john matua like the president of hawaii now or something?

either way....I talked to him last night and he is fine. A little disappointed in himself, but fine.