CAGE POTATO

Any of you guys ever frequent Cage Potato's website?

I found it about a year ago before I found this place.  Pretty good source of information, lots of links to news and stuff

www.cagepotato.com

http://officeforward.com/main/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/1067629-cool_story_bro_super.gif

laziest viral marketer eva

Jefe de Jefes - laziest viral marketer eva
LOL.  nah son

Believe in the Power of One - 
Your screen name brings a tear to my eye.......

RIP

Mr Tanner

only go to mmamania for news and sometimes bloodyelbow (banning pussies) mmabay maybe for uk news.

mmajunkie is pretty good too.  I use their app 2nd most behind the UG app

suxx bawls,

dont they just post threads here verbatim as actual news, w/o giving proper credit that is, hell, 75% of all mma "news" sites do that... copy n paste UG

Muzalini - 
semtex_girlfriend -  mmajunkie is pretty good too.  I use their app 2nd most behind the UG app

Ya gotta be kidding us right?
Nope.  Why?

semtex_girlfriend -  mmajunkie is pretty good too.  I use their app 2nd most behind the UG app

+1. They always seem to be on top of stories and the podcast is good. I like when that performify dude makes his picks - a lot of the times he is dead wrong and I enjoy the various forums blasting him.

Jefe de Jefes - 

+1. They always seem to be on top of stories and the podcast is good. I like when that performify dude makes his picks - a lot of the times he is dead wrong and I enjoy the various forums blasting him.

im gonna be honest, i never really did the whole message board thing until like late 2k6 early 2007, i first found whoredog, i stayed there for like a month i believe, then i found ufcjunkie, now mmajunkie, i liked it and alot of the people there, like John Morgan and Dan Stupp are pretty good... I am NOT a fan of Eric "-P" Foster at all, but yeah his pics alot a times are very comical ...
Ive lurked here for about 3 years, and really i just throw in some quips here and there .... but i have truly become a huge fan of the UG when it comes to finding out the best and most reliable news on mma..... theres only one other message board i consider top notch, mainly it is a bunch of the original posters at mmajunkie boards that went elsewhere because so many dumbass came in with thier "Fedor vs X, Y, and Z animal", the whole Kimbo is the real deal crap, and theOT went to shit

I know they tried to get Seanbaby to write for them, but didn't follow up with him.

RedCoat - I use to go there all the time. Then Ben left and this obnoxious tool took over. I haven't been back since, I can't read his articles without cringing.

I know. I hate that guy.

Believe in the Power of One -

i think everyone has heard of it but noone needs 3 day old news, sorry bro

Cagepotato and Fightlinker are the two sites I visit more than the UG. Both have their moments.

mmajunkie is great for news but you aren't going to get a laugh or anything as its the blandest of the bland.

Never go to Cage tater