$$$ Cage Wanted $$$

how much for the canvas?

Why do birds suddenly appear ?

Have the rev build you one!

ttt

Rev Chad Sullivan at ringsandcages

www.ringsandcages.com

Lowest prices and the strongest cages you are going to find. PLUS...you get a warranty built in with the purchase.

I'm from Jersey- we actually just moved out of our dojo and into a big complex and are looking into building a cage. If any of you dropping cage knowledge would like to drop some on me (i.e. where we can get one and what cost we're looking at), shoot me a line at Jeff@magnetinvesting.com. Thanks in advance!

I'll tell you right now what you're looking at with Rings and Cages.

20' 7500.00

22' 7750.00

24' 8000.00

Those are all 6 sides and would be competition cages. These include all padding, all vinyl, wood 3/4" tongue and groove plywood flooring.

Extras pricing:

Extra door: 300.00

Ring skirt: 200.00 (regardless of size)

Diamond steel steps: 250.00 but free if cage is purchased before 12/31/2007.

I'll gladly go over all specs with you but they are also listed on the website for you to take a closer look at. You'll see start to finish how these are built on the site as well. We're never afraid to answer questions and go over anything we need to so you feel comfortable with the cage you are purchasing.

If you are picking up, I'll even work with you setting it up a time or two so you know how to do it hands on instead of just reading directions, but you'll also get directions.