Cage Warriors 54 streams live on Saturday

Headlined by a CWFC title bout between top Welsh middleweight John Phillips and TUF vet Jesse Taylor, Cage Warriors 54 takes place in Cardiff on Saturday and also features some of the best UK and European prospects.

As well as being live on Fight Now TV in the USA and The Fight Network in Canada, the event's main card streams live and free of charge all over the world at 9pm local time (4pm ET/1pm PT) via the following websites:

MMAjunkie.com (USA and Canada only)

JOE.ie (Ireland only)

Sportube.tv (Italy only)

CageWarriors.tv (rest of the world)

Three Facebook prelims will be streamed live from 7.45pm local time (2.45pm ET/11.45am PT). 

Find more details including a fight card HERE. Hope you can tune in and enjoy the show.

Here's a taste of what's coming up on tomorrow's live stream...

CWFC middleweight champion Jesse Taylor speaking ahead of tomorrow's first title defence against John Phillips.

So in Phone Post

Mark Glover aims to make a successful return to action against Lewis Long at Cage Warriors 54 tomorrow night in his first fight since appearing on The Ultimate Fighter last year.

Preview of tomorrow's main event: Jesse Taylor v John Phillips

Ttt Phone Post

Video from today's weigh-ins.

I will be there in person and can't wait!! Phone Post

Don't forget that this streams live and free of charge all over the world today at 9pm local time (4pm ET/1pm PT) via the following websites:

MMAjunkie.com (USA and Canada only)
JOE.ie (Ireland only)
Sportube.tv (Italy only)
CageWarriors.tv (rest of the world)

Three Facebook prelims will be streamed live from 7.45pm local time (2.45pm ET/11.45am PT). Find more details including a fight card HERE

TTT

Free MMA bitches!!

Watch their streams. Great fights!

is http://cagewarriors.mmajunkie.com/ working for anyone else?

Just opened up the stream, perfect! Phone Post 3.0

Frank Trigg is great on commentary

15days - is http://cagewarriors.mmajunkie.com/ working for anyone else?

Yes.

Here, we're just getting the buffering animation on all the PCs & browsers we've tried. Normal streaming services, Hulu, Netflix, working great. Hmmm...

I like how Cage Warriors mix up the nationalities, nice bag of different fighters on the roster.

Illegal shorts?

That`s new to me.

Cool highlight reel of Saturday's show.