Cage Warriors Challenge

VIDEO: Cage Warriors Challenge
Bad Breed TV
Bowersock's Martial Arts presents Cage Warriors Challenge from Woldgang's Sports Bar in Columbus Ohio on March 29th.
more >>

ttt

ttt

TTT

looks like uz guys are ripping off british shows again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry guys the Cage Warriors name has already been taken, looks like your have to find an original name.

TTT for UK MMA. U guys best think of another name becuase Cagewarriors is taken

www.cagewarriors.com is the name for the UK's number 1 uk promotion.

May 9th cagewarriors 7: showdown. We even have a UFC vet in Gerald "The finishing Machine" Strebandt fighting.

lol @ idiot whining about names. you all said that about cage rage, which has been around twice as long as the snaggletooth brit show...get a life

What is it with u yanks and teeth? You don't see me going on about how vast parts of yankland (and US Messageboards)are seemingly filed with backward inbreds

I would continue this arguement but i can't be bothered and i know that Cagewarriors is copyrighted already :)

cage warriors is copy righted so you yankie doodle panzy best stfu

Hi, my name is Dougie Truman I am the owner & promoter of Cagewarriors in the UK, Cagewarriors is as said before a trade mark name under the shield group of company's founded in july 2002 as such it is protected by copyright law, However if the US event was established before this date I would be quite happy to discuss this matter with thier owners, If any of you have any contact details of the Cage Warriors Challenge org I would be very greatful. There really is no need for bad mouthing in these circumstances as, it happens & with a little litigation everything is fixed, If I'm in the wrong I will gracefully concede & so to will they.

Regards Dougie

Hi, my name is Dougie Truman I am the owner & promoter of Cagewarriors in the UK, Cagewarriors is as said before a trade mark name under the shield group of company's founded in july 2002 as such it is protected by copyright law, However if the US event was established before this date I would be quite happy to discuss this matter with thier owners, If any of you have any contact details of the Cage Warriors Challenge org I would be very greatful. There really is no need for bad mouthing in these circumstances as, it happens & with a little litigation everything is fixed, If I'm in the wrong I will gracefully concede & so to will they.

Regards Dougie

if an event is run b4 the uk 1 ,if it is not copyrighted then the date which it was first ran doesnt mean alot,1st to copy right gets dabs on the event,i believe it may well be the uk event.im sure you couldnt have copyrighted,if it already exsisted.

my insults or the yanks?is that leigh remedios?

no, its Leigh Remedios.

damn spelling errors

lol the beauty of editing