Cain better not get booked on tuf

Its been said before and ill say it again, putting champions on tuf is fucking STUPID,

idk why the ufc did it with pettis, I guess to try and grow him as a star, but givin the fact he hasnt even defended his belt once and he will be holding it for over a year is soo retarded to me.

And now you can tell Dana is seriously considering putting Cain and werdum on tuf and it blows my fucking mind, tuf is complete shit

They havnt gotten a real draw or contender from tuf in years, and there is no way its bringing in that many outside viewers, it seems every month a new season of tuf is anounced and everytime I wish they just didnt do it.

Cain and pettis have both been out long enough, to book them for a shitty reality show to find the next mediocre fighter is soo stupid, I hope they just retire tuf all together.

Its doing NOTHING good for the sport, its not going to turn Cain and Pettis into a star, and its not going to find a new star, obviously the ufc is still turning a profit and that is why they do it, but for the fans its complete torture to have your favourite champions sidelined for bullshit tv shows Phone Post 3.0

Signed. Fuck tuf Phone Post 3.0

JimmersonzGlove - If cains not gonna be healthy til nov and tuf is filming in may it doesnt really matter. Phone Post 3.0

This. Phone Post 3.0

fuck suck. tuf'd

I disagree, TUF is the best arena for the UFC to build up their fighters to be stars.

Cain is a fighter that has a chance of being the champion for a long time. As he is injured this is a perfect time to try and build up a bigger fan base for him.

Why wouldn't they use him for TUF? It will help to build the Latin American UFC fan base and it will also build him up. Phone Post 3.0

JimmersonzGlove - If cains not gonna be healthy til nov and tuf is filming in may it doesnt really matter. Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

Signed. I want to see this man fight ASAP. It's been so long since we've seen him against someone who isn't JDS or Bigfoot.

IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap - 

This. Phone Post 3.0

If it puts the division on hold sure but if Cain's out till the fall anyhow who gives a fuck. Verdoom can fight or wait I'm sure he'll wait though. I have been enjoying the latest BJ and Edgar TUF too.

You never know where stars will emerge.

Cain is injured...

Shooting TUF isn't going to delay his comeback...