Cain ended the fight in 1st with overhand right

Awesome fight for Cain and JDS never recovered from that strike.

Cain never ended the fight at all. JDS took too much out of him.

Ya it rocked him and trying to recover gassed him, not a good round for junoir Phone Post

It was the difference maker for sure. Jds wasnt really back in the fight til the end of 3. He was pure survival til then. Phone Post

What struck me is how unbelievably tough JDS is. He never really mounted a defense the whole fight and Cain basically gassed just trying to put him away.

Is it confirmed that the overhand right broke JDS' jaw?

Junior is forged from iron.

unfallenstar - Cain never ended the fight at all. JDS took too much out of him.

I know. He took so much out of Cain that he continued to beat the living shit out of a gassed and hurt JDS. He must have broken Cain's will with his iron jaw. Phone Post

XxLiveBaitxX - Is it confirmed that the overhand right broke JDS' jaw?

I confirm it, it is the punch that was the beginning of the end. Phone Post

MasterofMartialArts - 

CORRECTION: Press personnel confirms JDS' jaw was not broken after trip to ER.

Cain was pressing him up against the cage too much. If he had stepped back and threw short combos, which he was doing at times with great success, it would've been over in the 2nd.

XxLiveBaitxX -
MasterofMartialArts - 

Lol
I misread. I thought you meant that punch is the one that ended it for JDS. Which I say yes. Phone Post

He was already tired and slow before that, but that was the beginning of the end. Just like the knee Bones hit Shogun with.

Cain definitely gassed out trying to finish JDS, which is why the heavily gassed JDS started to consistently stuff his takedowns.

MasterofMartialArts - 
XxLiveBaitxX -
MasterofMartialArts - 

Lol
I misread. I thought you meant that punch is the one that ended it for JDS. Which I say yes. Phone Post

You read correctly. I was referring to that overhand right that Junior never recovered from in the 1st (he was probably dizzy/concussed for the rest of the fight).
Dana mentioned Junior had a broken jaw but ER confirmed JDS' jaw was not broken.

Really the same exact situation that someone mentioned with JBJ and Shogun as Shogun never recovered from that flying knee in the first.

junior lost the fight in his training camp or lack of i should say. dude was gassed hard after stuffing tds for 3 min. cain had that look of frustration after failing on the tds then junior gassed and cain took over

XxLiveBaitxX -
MasterofMartialArts - 
XxLiveBaitxX -
MasterofMartialArts - 

Lol

You read correctly. I was referring to that overhand right that Junior never recovered from in the 1st (he was probably dizzy/concussed for the rest of the fight).
Dana mentioned Junior had a broken jaw but ER confirmed JDS' jaw was not broken.

Really the same exact situation that someone mentioned with JBJ and Shogun as Shogun never recovered from that flying knee in the first.

Definitely. People talk about Cain not having power, and he rocked him ridiculously with that punch. Was just wobbly and dazed the entire fight. What a hell of a chin he has. Phone Post