DoomFarmer -
Aaronrodgers=GOAT -
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio - That is as alpha as you can get Phone Post 3.0

No it isn't Phone Post

Awww.

JDS fan? Phone Post 3.0

Sorta. I meant licking your own blood isn't bad ass at all. Phone Post

Especially spitting. I would've pegged him as a swallower. Phone Post 3.0

I remember Cain doing that before. Don't remember what fight though.

This is the kind of thing that sets mma back ten years! I am morally outraged.

Just kidding. In contrast to roses story I've always wondered if there were also any fighters that went into kill mode when they smelled blood. Like shark feeding frenzy mode. Phone Post 3.0

ThugRose - That's nasty lol In a kickboxing match I had in my ammy days a girl had a big old blood clot that came outta her nose. Looked something like from alien. Anyways I remember during the fight I had her blood all over me and each punch I hit her I could smell the iron in it. It was so disgusting. Made me think twice about what I was doing for a second like I am really killing this girl, not like oh shit I'm beating her up, no like I am potentially ending her life this is fucked up I'm crazy or something and everyone is watching. Sick but twisted and some reason I am not stopping cause I like this? That's when I realized we are just animals we aren't that much different from any of the wild out there except I think we're probably more fucked up cause were more conscious of it? Hah sorry for that random fucking rant Phone Post 3.0

I like this.

But don't think twice anymore. A fighter should be a savage. In combat, the mentality is kill or be killed. Hurt her. Break her. Ruin her.  Make your goal not be to win, not be to finish her, but to beat her so bad she questions if she should be in the same industry as you. 

ThugRose - That's nasty lol In a kickboxing match I had in my ammy days a girl had a big old blood clot that came outta her nose. Looked something like from alien. Anyways I remember during the fight I had her blood all over me and each punch I hit her I could smell the iron in it. It was so disgusting. Made me think twice about what I was doing for a second like I am really killing this girl, not like oh shit I'm beating her up, no like I am potentially ending her life this is fucked up I'm crazy or something and everyone is watching. Sick but twisted and some reason I am not stopping cause I like this? That's when I realized we are just animals we aren't that much different from any of the wild out there except I think we're probably more fucked up cause were more conscious of it? Hah sorry for that random fucking rant Phone Post 3.0

Pat.. watch your back bro... Phone Post

ThugRose - That's nasty lol In a kickboxing match I had in my ammy days a girl had a big old blood clot that came outta her nose. Looked something like from alien. Anyways I remember during the fight I had her blood all over me and each punch I hit her I could smell the iron in it. It was so disgusting. Made me think twice about what I was doing for a second like I am really killing this girl, not like oh shit I'm beating her up, no like I am potentially ending her life this is fucked up I'm crazy or something and everyone is watching. Sick but twisted and some reason I am not stopping cause I like this? That's when I realized we are just animals we aren't that much different from any of the wild out there except I think we're probably more fucked up cause were more conscious of it? Hah sorry for that random fucking rant Phone Post 3.0

Holy shit Phone Post

MediumRareMistake -
Aaronrodgers=GOAT -
DoomFarmer -
Aaronrodgers=GOAT -

No it isn't Phone Post

Awww.

JDS fan? Phone Post 3.0

Hahaha Phone Post 3.0

MediumRareMistake -
Aaronrodgers=GOAT -
DoomFarmer -
Aaronrodgers=GOAT -

No it isn't Phone Post

Awww.

JDS fan? Phone Post 3.0

Lmao Phone Post 3.0

ShaqNoob - I remember Cain doing that before. Don't remember what fight though.
Yeah I believe it was after he KO'd Nog but not too sure. There was a gif of it on here somewhere. Phone Post 3.0

Haha, I liked your random fucking rant. Phone Post 3.0