Cain Has a New Bail Hearing Coming Up Next Week: Will he get bail

Cain’s firing has .40 Glock into the car with three people in there was the tipping point. I didn’t realize that the step father he shot losing use of one of his hands.

I swore I saw her name attached to cains case,my mistake if not,same jurisdiction though,right?

no way he gets bail

Regarding bail, the alleged pedo has not admitted to anything. Cain however was caught red handed shooting a gun with reckless disregard to innocent human life, and with the intent to kill someone.

1 Like

The black kid who shot multiple ppl in a school was released on bail almost immediately.

Also this:

Cain lives in norcal so he is most likely to be affiliated with the lnf not the mm in california prison.those dudes are all americans so they speak english. The higher ups speak indigenous
mexican languages they study since the cops speak spanish. Theres even white dudes in their ranks

Newsflash, people accused of murder sometimes get released on bail and some dont. Youre not revealing any secrets.

Or the Jujubes guy that just saw Rocky in Eddie Murphy RAW

Hopefully he gets bail and finishes the job.

Pretty fucked up world we live in, that a child molestor can walk free on bail, able to hurt more children. Cain was doing everyone a service.

Doing everyone a service by shooting the wrong person? How about you get shot by accident and you then can say its okay since he was a ufc champion. Fucking idiotic ball licking fanboys

1 Like

Newsflash: I’m countering homeboy’s point that Cain was caught ‘red handed’ and is therefor is not deserving of freedom until he’s convicted. I’ve demonstrated two examples of the same thing happening, yet Cain hasn’t been released while these other criminals already have been. The only one not revealing anything is you.

Don’t get all triggered just because I’m outing black criminals.

Different situations, different states, different judges, different laws.

The legal system isnt just a one size fits all thing.

You went from countering points about Cain to exposing blacl criminals. You couldnt even pretend to make it about Cain for a full post. You saw a chamce to get in a race argument and jumped right in. Lol!

1 Like

Yeah see that’s why you’re mad, because they’re black. If it were white guys I was using as examples, you wouldn’t have minded at all.

And you use the cope of different judges, different circumstances, etc. to explain it away. This is a guy who was also caught red handed, who also shot innocent people and yet, you can rationalize his release, but not the release of Cain. Very nice.

I never brought up color, you did. :laughing:

Explain it away? Indont ha e to wxplaik anything. Its called reality.

I nver rationalized anyone’s release. I didnt bother reading the stories you put up. It doesnt matter.

It’s called different rules for different people. In today’s overcorrected pc environment, blacks are given the benefit of the doubt, but the same is not offered to a high profile member of the community with no criminal history.

“Different judges, different jurisdiction, etc.”

Should those other guys be in jail too or just Cain? Or should they all be free until being convicted? The law should be applied equally, not differently depending on the judge.

Nah dude, you’re all but crying racism but you’re fucking begging to. I see right thru you.