cain in croatia

Exclusive: Cain Velasquez is really in Croatia! (PHOTO)

Author | Fights 02 | 06 | 2013 10:51 | Category | Montenegro | Featured News

Velasquez in Zagreb, close to Central Station

Fight Site is on Friday morning announced on its website the news of a possible visit to the actual UFC's heavyweight champion in the Croatian capital. The amazing story two days later found to be true.

The point is actually started by a group of teenagers who are UFC's champions found Thursday night on Zagreb's main square and photographed with him, but few believed that they were one of Cain Velasquez. Remember, Velasquez is only a few days in a very impressive way he defended his belt UFC's champion defeating interruption in the first round of Antonio "Big Foot" Silva.

But on Friday morning we got solid confirmation that Velasquez actually stayed at a famous hotel in Zagreb. However due to his busy schedule, we were unable to arrange an interview with the famous fighter. Velasquez currently resides in Dalmatia on short rest, and if the only reason he came to Croatia, or it may be of some sort of business cooperation, will probably learn very quickly.

In the inbox of your Facebook page, we received also a photograph of our visitors who failed to recognize Cain in Zagreb and be photographed with him, and there is honor had Dubrovnik fighter Maro Perak. It is known from Dubrovnik literally "stumbled" on Velasquez in the hotel lobby, which resulted in introductions, a brief interview and this picture.

Zoran Zdelar
zoran.zdelar @ fightchannel.hr

Affliction Blackbelt - he looks like such a regular guy in a tee. as a passer by on the street I would never pick him to be such a killer

Agree Completely...

I'd imagine some "tough guys" would think they'd smash this guy on the street, right up until the "fight" would start. Phone Post 3.0

lol that translation is awesome

Lol I'd pay to see thst Phone Post 3.0

CGJiuJitsu - 
Affliction Blackbelt - he looks like such a regular guy in a tee. as a passer by on the street I would never pick him to be such a killer

Agree Completely...

I'd imagine some "tough guys" would think they'd smash this guy on the street, right up until the "fight" would start. Phone Post 3.0

stupid tough guys, lets make this a thread about how dumb they are