Cain Probably Beats Jr

Anyone who thinks Jr is in a different league and walks through Cain i(and there's a lot of you) is an E-Jit. In fact, if anyone's in a different league, it's Cain. Jr. Is probably my 3rd favorite fighter and he's scary good...this is no troll. Their first fight was the ultimate toss-up heading in...and Cain, despite the ridiculous lay-off and serious injury...was landing as many or more solid strikes than JDS before getting his equilibrium ruined with the big right to the ear. Cain's faster, more well-rounded, and will have the benefist of having fought Jr., and being an American wrestler who will not tire. No better fight on the horizon except maybe Cormier-Jones. Phone Post

allforroy -  Anyone who thinks Jr is in a different league and walks through Cain i(and there's a lot of you) is an E-Jit. 

So....before we even disagree or provide you another viewpoint, we're idiots?

Awesome. I suspect lots of in-depth conversation on this thread. 

Predicting results similar to last fight Phone Post

ABE FROMAN - 
allforroy -  Anyone who thinks Jr is in a different league and walks through Cain i(and there's a lot of you) is an E-Jit. 

So....before we even disagree or provide you another viewpoint, we're idiots?

Awesome. I suspect lots of in-depth conversation on this thread. 

Apologies to you and anyone else who may think he is...just watched the fight 2 days in a row, and I got all 'cited!  No offense meant.

I got JDS over Cain in a fight that should have been JDS/Overeem.

In THAT fight I aint so sure about the winner.

Im PROBABLY going to blow it in her A$$ tonight, you never know though, I may just make her swallow...

I do not think he will be a walkthrough, but I think beating Cain will always be the same formula, sprawl and Box.

I don't think Cain will be able to keep JDS down long enough to avoid the big kibosh.

ABE FROMAN - I do not think he will be a walkthrough, but I think beating Cain will always be the same formula, sprawl and Box.

I don't think Cain will be able to keep JDS down long enough to avoid the big kibosh.

JDS is a monster, but he has never faced a fighter like a healthy Cain.  Also, the look in Cain's eyes going into the Bigfoot fight was the look of a guy who had one thing on his mind: beating JDS.  

allforroy - 
ABE FROMAN - I do not think he will be a walkthrough, but I think beating Cain will always be the same formula, sprawl and Box.

JDS is a monster, but he has never faced a fighter like a healthy Cain.  Also, the look in Cain's eyes going into the Bigfoot fight was the look of a guy who had one thing on his mind: beating JDS.  

I just think it's a stylistic problem for Cain. The key with Bigfoot was that Cain was able to get the takedown, I think JDS's whole style is anti-cain.

I believe JDS will have far more problems with Overeem since it will be strike for strike.

Tranny Yarbrough G(ayest)OAT - JDS and Bigfoot have about as much in common as a pencil and a television. 

Tranny Yarbrough G(ayest)OAT - 
allforroy - 

and Cain hasn't faced a healthy JDS.

JDS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BigdicK Silva

that fight has absolutely no bearing in JDS vs Cain II........JDS and Bigfoot have about as much in common as a pencil and a television. 

JDS is actually >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bigfoot.

More that Cain is on an obvious mission backed up by tremendous skills and is ready for the fight.

ABE FROMAN -
Tranny Yarbrough G(ayest)OAT - JDS and Bigfoot have about as much in common as a pencil and a television. 

Lol! Phone Post

Cain takes the rematch. You watch. Phone Post

ABE FROMAN - 
allforroy - 

I just think it's a stylistic problem for Cain. The key with Bigfoot was that Cain was able to get the takedown, I think JDS's whole style is anti-cain.

I believe JDS will have far more problems with Overeem since it will be strike for strike.

I don't think so. Cain doesn't have any specific style that is easily "anti-Cained".  His chin is definitely something that might become his achilles heel, and it could (but JDS is more stiff jabs and solid counters than flat-out ko's).  As far as the Reem goes, JDS doesn't strike for strike with anyone.  He boxes them up, and stuffs the occasional takedowns that have been attempted (very few).    

First of all, what is an E-jit?
Second: you cite a reason for Cain doing better is because he fought Junior? Doesn't that mean Cain fought Junior or am I the retarded one here? Phone Post

allforroy - 

I don't think so. Cain doesn't have any specific style that is easily "anti-Cained".  His chin is definitely something that might become his achilles heel, and it could (but JDS is more stiff jabs and solid counters than flat-out ko's).  As far as the Reem goes, JDS doesn't strike for strike with anyone.  He boxes them up, and stuffs the occasional takedowns that have been attempted (very few).    

Cain's style is wrestling and aggressiveness, it's been his calling card since the beginning. Against superior strikers he still relies on his takedown abilities. You recall him almost getting KO'd against Kongo before being able to impose his will? That wasn't a fluke, that's Cain's style.

He won't be able to keep Junior on the mat and being overly aggressive is what got him KO'd last time. Cain has the same weaknesses and the same strengths. Unless he somehow manages to outbox Junior until he gets tired and can use his wrestling to ride out the Championship rounds, this plays out with Cain being patient until he realizes he can't get inside, that's when he makes another mistake and gets KO'd again.

Cain with Roy Nelson's chin is a problem, Cain without it is Cain without a belt.

'Strike for strike' means that neither fighter will go for a takedown, that it will be won strictly on the feet, not that they are going to just brawl.

TheAxeMurderer84 - Lol JDS will wreck him again. This time he (JDS) won't be injured either. Phone Post

Lmao yea right Phone Post

Sub Phone Post

Cain got woken up by Kongo big time, and thank god he didn't change his game too much afterwards.  Seeing him throw Rothwell around live at 104 is something I'll never forget.  But he totally wemt into his tiltle defense against JDS showing due respect.  He was coming off the injury, a long lay-off and obviously best not had rushed the killer that is JDS.  Different story next go round, I think, in that he'll be a little more aggressive, but not go for bust.  Can't wait.  And Overreem needs another fight to get back to awesome in my mind.

Tranny Yarbrough G(ayest)OAT - 
ABE FROMAN - 

Wow, this!