Elias quit being such a winey little b*tch. They didn't throw anything

What's this all about?

1 Like

Great thread.

This is why I'm here.

Dugs95 -

What's this all about?

Elias tweet on front page.

Cain and Ortega are cageside at the the fight, yelling at Jeremy when herb is checking his eye. It's been a while since high school spanish, but almost certain they're yelling at him to "hang in there, you got this".

aaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy PUTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They were chanting with the crowd

And people complain when American fans chant USA? 

7 Likes

Damn ppl be getting there panties in bunch over the crowd.  

1 Like
Vale_Tudo_83 -

I'd hardly call people calling out 3rd world animal like behavior "panties in a bunch."

2 Likes
RichardSteel -
Vale_Tudo_83 -

I'd hardly call people calling out 3rd world animal like behavior "panties in a bunch."

You're right. 

I'd hardly call you "people" at all. "Chicks" is more like it. 

2 Likes
JBaybee -
Dugs95 -

What's this all about?

Cain and Ortega are cageside at the the fight, yelling at Jeremy when herb is checking his eye. It's been a while since high school spanish, but almost certain they're yelling at him to "hang in there, you got this".

"Eeeey puto" doesnt sound line "hang in the bro".

Nevertheless Elias is a bitch.

RichardSteel -
Vale_Tudo_83 -

Oh I see you've finally been promoted to Grand Dragon.........Congrats!!!

1 Like

Hope Ortega gets flatlined by TKZ

3 Likes

They were laughing joking with crowd, I'm almost certain it was nothing personal and when shit got out of control I doubt they threw anything.... relax, this is just what Elias does, it gets him clicks. 

Gñe -
JBaybee -
Dugs95 -

What's this all about?

"Eeeey puto" doesnt sound line "hang in the bro".

Nevertheless Elias is a bitch.

Failed attempt at humor? I've been tired lately :/

Throwin'Knuckles -

16 fights in 11 years.compared to 32 fights for Stephens in 12 years. Cain VeGlassquez should try getting his 3rd win in the USADA era

^found this gem

I'm a Cain fan but this is a good one!

1 Like
Throwin'Knuckles -

16 fights in 11 years.compared to 32 fights for Stephens in 12 years. Cain VeGlassquez should try getting his 3rd win in the USADA era

^found this gem

Cain also two time HW champ. 

Don't forget to put that gem in yer gauntlet. 

Yair, Moreno, Goyito Perez...    Those are Mexican fighters. Why they have Cain who's Spanish is worse than Milania Trump's and Ortega who's Mexican credentials are limited to a Modelo commercial and living in a town with a Spanish name is a mystery to me. If I get "Pedophile Warshiper Pride tattooed on my chest, it doesn't mean make me a Muslim,I and I doubt "T - City" stands for Tepalcatepec City! Might as well bring Paul Buentello and he can be the translator if we wanna keep it really authentic...      Get the fuck outta here.

RichardSteel -
Vale_Tudo_83 -

Damn snowflake why you so triggered?  Two Hispanics called another Hispanic a puro....omg the humanity! 

Stop being a lil cunt this isn't the opera motherfucker its cage fighting grow a pair and thicken up the this skin 

1 Like
JoeHurley -

And people complain when American fans chant USA? 

Sport tradition vs nationalistic racist behavior. 

Pretty simple. 

1 Like