Cain Velasquez and Brian Ortega

Throwin'Knuckles -
Dugs95 -

They were laughing joking with crowd, I'm almost certain it was nothing personal and when shit got out of control I doubt they threw anything.... relax, this is just what Elias does, it gets him clicks. 

No, usually Elias is calling guys like Jeremy racist because he's from Iowa or a flyover state etc etc etc. Or he's pushing some type of SJW bullshit. I disagree with you. 

Lol U retarded bro? U basically just agreed with me.,.. Elias virtue signals for clicks, whether it's saying a fighter is a racist or saying a fighter didn't act "properly" is just semantics, bottom line he shits on people who don't deserve it, to make himself sound woke for clicks! 

Wow, Cain's spanish has improved!

Yaaaaaa Buddddddy -

Elias quit being such a winey little b*tch. They didn't throw anything

Also why are the green names on here such cucks?

they get slept in a worldstar video and suddenly they think they have clout on the biggest cesspool of all mma forums. Go get slept a few more times so that staring at a computer screen gives you splitting migrains for the rest of your life, you hack.

Throwin'Knuckles -
Dugs95 -
Throwin'Knuckles -
Dugs95 -

They were laughing joking with crowd, I'm almost certain it was nothing personal and when shit got out of control I doubt they threw anything.... relax, this is just what Elias does, it gets him clicks. 

No, usually Elias is calling guys like Jeremy racist because he's from Iowa or a flyover state etc etc etc. Or he's pushing some type of SJW bullshit. I disagree with you. 

Lol U retarded bro? U basically just agreed with me.,.. Elias virtue signals for clicks, whether it's saying a fighter is a racist or saying a fighter didn't act "properly" is just semantics, bottom line he shits on people who don't deserve it, to make himself sound woke for clicks! 

No you dipshit. Instead of Elias sticking up for the Mexican he's sticking up for what's right you fucking retard. I dislike Elias as much as anybody. But he's absolutely right this time.

So they need to sit quietly in the stands and can't have fun and enjoy the crowd? They were clearly laughing and joking and just joining in, and it was before all hell broke loose they had no idea the fight wouldn't continue at that point.  Maybe You need a safe space with Elias, you guys can have a good cry at the awful mean words the cage fighters used while clearly joking, THE HORROR!!!! 

jkd4200 -
JoeHurley -

And people complain when American fans chant USA? 

Sport tradition vs nationalistic racist behavior. 

Pretty simple. 

Cheering for your country in a sporting event against another is a tradition that is shared worldwide all the way to the Olympics which goes back well over a century. It's celebrated as a way to unite and bring countries together under the banner of sporting competition. Shouting at an athlete that he is a gay whore is insulting and the low class fan behavior. It's a "sport tradition" that mexican sports leagues are trying to get rid of and is not only homophobic, but disrespectful and fighting words to most people. Neither you or any of those fans would dare say that to Jeremy's or pretty much any man's face, but when hiding in a crowd of likeminded cowards it's a different story. 

Guess its not as simple as you thought, but that just shows everyone what kind of person you are. 

USA! USA! USA!

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/EliasCepeda/status/1175757452438122496

https://twitter.com/EliasCepeda/status/1175757452438122496?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
RightHandOfDOOM -

Wow, Cain's spanish has improved!

He's rehabbing his vocal cords from when he tried learning 3 months ago 

Brian been rumbled for juicing recently? That beatdown by the true legend Max Holloway was a thing of beauty.

Wait a second. MMA fighters are trying to be MMA fans too, rooting for their favorite and yelling insults at their opponent? Those bastards!!!! How dare they act like American and Mexican fans!!!

1 Like
jkd4200 -
JoeHurley -

And people complain when American fans chant USA? 

Sport tradition vs nationalistic racist behavior. 

Pretty simple. 

Specify the "racist" behavior 

1 Like
RightHandOfDOOM -
Yaaaaaa Buddddddy -

Elias quit being such a winey little b*tch. They didn't throw anything

Also why are the green names on here such cucks?

they get slept in a worldstar video and suddenly they think they have clout on the biggest cesspool of all mma forums. Go get slept a few more times so that staring at a computer screen gives you splitting migrains for the rest of your life, you hack.

Why are muds such pussies?

atleast I got the balls to be a green name. 

1 Like

Everyone's got such sensitive feelings! Grow a pair

Dugs95 -

This. There's no way they were doing that when things got out of hand and ppl started throwing shit. And of course Elias tries to turn this into some social justice  identity issue. Fuck that guy.

That was interesting. Ortega is just a really weird guy and Cain is the absolute last person on earth that should be laughing at someone getting hurt. I'm actually surprised he didn't get hurt while doing that. 

2 Likes
Eskimo -

That was interesting. Ortega is just a really weird guy and Cain is the absolute last person on earth that should be laughing at someone getting hurt. I'm actually surprised he didn't get hurt while doing that. 

They're pochos in mexico... they have to try extra hard 

These things happen in Mexico... hbo did some boxing in Mexico City a while back and just before the broadcast went on they were hit for an $80k bribe 

Throwin'Knuckles - 

16 fights in 11 years.compared to 32 fights for Stephens in 12 years. Cain VeGlassquez should try getting his 3rd win in the USADA era

^found this gem

I just watched the Ngannou/Cain fight a few times lol…Cain got melted

Fuck Ortega and Cain for yelling Puto at Steohens…what a los class move and instead of trying to calm the crowd down, they were amount them up…never would you see Stipe or Cormier doing that sort of thing in any venue much less America…

If they one day set up Ortega vs. Stephens, who wins?

Nothing wrong, they just trying to get themselves over with the crowd imo.