Cain Velasquez arrested in shooting

Nobody will fuck with Cain in CA Prison or jail. He will be covered by his race. If something happens to him that was a choice he made just like molesters dad chose to try to help his son escape from Cain.

2 Likes

Youre the one getting mad, attacking me personally, cursing and im the troll? Lol. Be sure to wipe the Cain off your chin after youre done sucking.

Yes, becausee those are the safest places in the country filled with good people and lots of security. :laughing:

You obviously don’t know how it works. Everything is divided by race and it is on the race to police itself. If you are starting trouble you better have it greenlit by the head of your race and that applies to everyone. Guys that don’t do dope or start shit are hard to green light. Don’t get into debt and don’t be hard to live with, keep your shot clean and tidy and you’ll be fine. Add in he will be an asset if ever needed and he will be fine. What kind of asset. Shower time is what you get penalized with. That’s where they send you to the shower , where there usually aren’t cameras, with either one guy or a group that rotates in on you. Cain having to do that is the worse thing that’s could happen but everyone gets called at l some point. The other danger is if they transport or somehow house him with a pedo. Then it’s an auto green light on the pedo and if you get a chance and don’t take it. You are green lit next.

4 Likes

To quote Matt Serra, yourw like a swim cocach whos never been in the water. Tell us more stories thst you learned from tv shows and movies. Lol.

your spelling is getting really bad. the trolling is only slightly better

1 Like

What the fuck do you know about me. I have told my story here, I think on this thread. I spent
Time In LA County. For yelling at some motherfucker and catching charges for terroist threats because I said, “ I’ll fuck you up later and I’ll steal your fucking soul”. They recorded me and since I fought pro MMA he was able to say I threatened his life. 65 days in the shithole jails (3 different ones). It’s criminal college and yeah I know what the fuck I am talking about through experience unlike you. I had never been in trouble since I was a juvenile ( a lame ass vandalism charge) and got run into the system. I learned everything and how it works. I saw stabbing and I saw shower time. Sorry troll elsewhere. One of my partners in jail for work had been in for 19 years. He caught a second charge of attempted murder because he got housed with a pedo who let him see his papers. He stabbed him 21 times.

3 Likes

You went to jail for yelling and having a temper tantrum like a child. Ohhh watch out for this badass criminal mastermind! He’s learned it all!

Why are you bragging about your friend killing some pedo? Is that supposed to give you some kind of prison cred and imtimidate somebody? Lol. You are funny.

Fuck off faggot

3 Likes

I wouldnt worry. Cain is the last person they would ask to do this.

1 Like

Or what? Youll fuck me up and steal my soul? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

TBF, I heard somewhere that its almost expected to have to do a number on the pedo if you are housed with him, otherwise you may get targeted. Source: youtube.

My source sadly is closer than YouTube. Fuck pedophiles they get what they get and so do their fucking step dads as far as I care

It’s not an ask. It’s a rule. Jail and prison are full of rules.
This is one of them unless you are in S&Y yards and that’s only because they are all rats and pedos. Most of the yards are s&y these days.

1 Like

Tell that to Cain when he’s getting sued by the step father onhis way to prison.

It was a joke because Cain already messed up trying to kill…nevermind. If you need it explaind to you then that tells me all i need to know. Lol.

haha cheeky fucker Elias, wow. i laughed quite loud but i think you should apologise.

1 Like

I am the first to say the whole situation sucks. I am also the first to say there are laws and then there are man laws. If you are a man and someone hurts your kids. It’s time for man law. Could he have been smarter about it? Yep. Could he have thought it forward? Yep. Is everyone hurt by this? Yep. Did he have to do it? Only he knows and Now there are payments to be made and that sucks but he’s a man and his decision was his and he made it.

Youre right man. I applogize for calling that man Cain tried to kill a pedo. He has only been accused snd is innocent until proven guilty. My bad.

Fuck your goofy man law. When you have kids you follow the law of being a father and its protect your family at all costs. He let his ego control him and ended up hurting his family even worse.

Any real father has had a time he was in a rage and about to do something stupid while your woman begs you to calm down talking about police, going to prison, the kids needing you, etc. A real man realizes the family is nore inportant and stops. The idiot chooses to satisfy his ego and winds up in jail like you and Cain. Sorry, but with your record you are hardly qualified to diacuss “man law”. You cant even follow the laws of society. Lol

2 Likes