Cain vs JDS set for 12/29

per Ariels twitter

Ariel Helwani ?@arielhelwani
Dana says Cain vs Junior 2 is going down on 12/29. He couldn't remember the date but that seems like it. Overeem will have to wait.

Oh well... Overeem tried.

Ugh whatever, wanted Reem vs JDS but will just have to wait till 2013 Phone Post

DEAL WITH IT HATERS OVEROID HAD HIS SHOT IS PISSED HOT... CAIN VIA TKO!!!

I thought Cain would win the first time, but I never really took his injury into account. I think he takes this by vicious GnP. I'd like Junior to win though, he's a good champ IMO. Phone Post

UFC is a joke.

Who does a rematch with guy who lost gets one win only.....and is less than one year away from the first match.

I mean seriously?.....such a joke.

DeusEx - UFC is a joke.

Who does a rematch with guy who lost gets one win only.....and is less than one year away from the first match.

Heavyweight is admittedly weaker than other divisions.

The UFC/Dana White has always admitted that.

TROLL. Phone Post

Id be happy if they gave Browne a shot over Cain. Phone Post

UGCTT_David_MMAmet -
DeusEx - UFC is a joke.

Heavyweight is admittedly weaker than other divisions.

The UFC/Dana White has always admitted that.

TROLL. Phone Post

Not really a weak division, jds just already cleared it before he became champ Phone Post

I hope cain will win his belt back Phone Post

I always felt Cain was better than JDS and JDS was just super lucky in the first fight. Now, I respect JDS more and I can see this going either way. Cain could just as easily control JDS on the ground en route to a UD as he could get knocked out again.

What's next for Cain after he loses again? Phone Post

Most pointless rematch that i can think of in the last few years.

1) Cain got layed out last time
2) Cain is on a one fight win "streak" (hardly a streak, is it?)
3) What happens once Cain loses again?

St Louis Stroke - Good lord, JDS takes it again just as easy as the 1st time, if not easier!!! Waste of time! Just another Dana/UFC try to make some more $! Phone Post

Yeah right Phone Post

Andy the man - Most pointless rematch that i can think of in the last few years.

1) Cain got layed out last time
2) Cain is on a one fight win "streak" (hardly a streak, is it?)
3) What happens once Cain loses again?

Edgar just got a rematch after coming off of a loss Phone Post

Good. Overoids never earned a title-shot, even without getting busted for cheating he hadn't earned it anyway. How about Overoids should get at least one legitimate MMA win without cheating first? And no, "random testing" from his hand-picked doctor doesn't mean anything.

Love Them both, this ones hard to call. I believe that Layoff affected Cains awareness but now Cain coming off an excellent finish of Bigfoot I think he'll be a lot sharper this time. Phone Post

rematches ugh

Booooo

rematches suck in general

but you guys that are dissing Cain and counting him out are trippin'