cains career after he gets outted by jds again?

OP is right. Cain is burning his candle at both ends, he is unlikely to win this fight, and it will hurt his status in a big way, better to fight other people for a while and then come back later on. The UFC are really churning him up for quick payoff.

knoc - 1st of all shit4brains this isn't boxing.
Second Kos has had 2 title shots how is that not "BiG FIGHTS". Thirdly did I mention you're Dumb as Dog Shit? Cain wins the next fight easy. Phone Post
You were doing pretty good until the last part Phone Post

Bumpy Johnson - yeah but whos ever taken jds down and kept him there? cain will have to box with jds for atleast 2-3 rds before jds might might be susceptible to a td. people saying this fight could go either way is trippin like it was an accident that jds loaded up a bomb that didnt even seem to land cleanly but still did the job. cain cannot withstand a clean punch from jay. maybe if he improved his head movement and basic defense he would have a shot

They were both hurt and not at 100%. That being said Cain had to stand up with JDS being Dos Santos strength. Second fight will be way different. Phone Post

knoc -  1st of all shit4brains this isn't boxing.
Second Kos has had 2 title shots how is that not "BiG FIGHTS". Thirdly did I mention you're Dumb as Dog Shit? Cain wins the next fight easy. Phone Post

Well we know he had one title shot at GSP, who was the other title shot against?  

<blockquote>Motivated Penn - OP is right. Cain is burning his candle at both ends, he is unlikely to win this fight, and it will hurt his status in a big way, better to fight other people for a while and then come back later on. The UFC are really churning him up for quick payoff.</blockquote><br /><br /><br />exactly. im actually looking out for cain here. i wanna see what all these keyboard warriors say after the fight and cain is stuck in limbo and confidence shattered due to him being rushed into this AGAIN!. lol people saying that first fight couda went either way when cain was out after the first punch. yeah its a coin flip on if he goes out from the right or the left

Cain will lose again. I was thinking he should fight Werdum but I've always felt that Cain vs. Carwin should have happened years ago so why not make that fight next?

It is easy to look fantastic when your oponent didn´t offer any ofense attack, Cain was the only man attacking in this fight. When Cain fight JDS again, the result with be the same, soon or later that chin will be heavily cracked and the "Brown Bomber" will be down again. Cain and Reem chin aren´t ready for JDS power bombs, think about that boys.

cains career will be pretty much shit as far as the ufc is concerned. dana is pretty much cashing out here on cain. people saying he just got caught are delusional. what does that even mean? was jds not really trying to hit him it just happened by accident? the man went out from the first shot he didnt even last as long as mir as jds had to be somewhat cautious of getting caught on the ground with mirs high rate of finishing there. cain will have no choice but to stand and box and his chin wont be able to hold up. its just a bad matchup here for cain. jds finishes him 10/10 times

JDS>cain everyday of the week

Bumpy Johnson - what happens then geniuses? be real cain won the belt but didnt even defend once. most times in boxing a guy would atleast try and improve on some things before jumping right back in with a guy who defeated them. this is all about money and cains career will suffer for it in the process. he will be rich franklin and koscheck. he wont even get big fights as they wont want him knocking off contenders whos comin up.

jds is not bigfoot and cain wont be able to do what he did last night.

is cain any better at avoiding punches? is he better at absorbing hw punches not to mention jds is the best.

this rematch is silly right now, cain needed more time to get ready especially his mental. does cain even believe he can take a punch from jds?

jds gameplan will be simple, touch that chin early and often until cain has had enough

peace!
In boxing, a guy wouldn't get a title shot after 8 or 9 fights. Phone Post

If Cain cant beat JDS he'll likely be the "fitch" of the division where he's gonna beat everyone except the champ.

Glovegate - JDS beats Cain 9/10 times.
Lol no way, they fought once after cain was off for like a year, the claims your are stating are ridiculous at best. Phone Post

Cain is GAY??!!

Shit...the Latino AND homosexual male markets rolled into one fab-u-lous package!

Dong Johnson??? Phone Post

Cain hasn't fought Mir yet - has he?

And I'd like to see Mir rematch Shane Carwin once Carwin comes back.