Cain's sparring partners for Kongo?

Who can mimic Kongo's stlye? Mike Kyle; Paul Buentello? Who at AKA is giving Cain the sparring he needs?

Didn't you watch the countdown show?  He has a bag mounted on a wall.

Heartbroken Lee - All Cain needs to do is think of Mexico and punch a wall and he's ready for Kongo!

dont worry about who he is training with. He is going to beat kongo.

While Kongo is "brown" in the sense that you would color him with a brown crayon, he's not "brown" in the same sense that Cain is.  That should be enough motivation for Cain.

Whos Kongos sparring partners?

There are a lot of good wrestlers out there, but i don't think there are too many people out there with the size and skillset like Kongo, having someone imitate Cain would be a lot easier to find rather than finding someone with Kongo's abilities.

Lionheart80 - There are a lot of good wrestlers out there, but i don't think there are too many people out there with the size and skillset like Kongo, having someone imitate Cain would be a lot easier to find rather than finding someone with Kongo's abilities.

What are Kongo's "abilities" that make him so much harder to duplicate than Cain? He's a large kickboxer with KO power and some rudimentary wrestling.

If anything I would be much more concerned about Kongo's sparring partners; there's certainly nobody in Wolf's Lair anything like Cain.

Lavar Johnson was (and probably still is) training with AKA. 

edited

Kongo's built (size and strength) alone is tough to duplicate.

(insert racist joke here)

"I followed her into the bathroom and peformed fellatio on her. From then it was on and poppin "

Rampage is black, Cain is a mexican. How is that similar?

Squared Circle -  While Kongo is "brown" in the sense that you would color him with a brown crayon

lol