Caio Terra FREE Seminar in SW Missouri.

So far we have put on free seminars with Gokor, Jeff Glover, and Sean Bollinger and the turnout has been great. If you are able to attend we would love to have you out. Call and register to reserve your spot. 100% Free no catch. 

TTT

wow ttt 4 u guys

wish i was going

TTT Phone Post

We have had a good response so far. If you are close enough to make it don't miss the chance to learn from Caio. Phone Post

TTT Phone Post

Register if you haven't yet. Thanks for the calls we have been getting. Phone Post

TTT Phone Post

How long of a drive from Little Rock is that?

Like 6 hours, if you go I'll go. Phone Post

Actually its more like 4 and a half. Atleast according to mapquest.

A purple belt at my gym and myself will go, he should call to reserve the spots.

TTT Phone Post

To those attending the Caio Terra Gi seminar on Sunday November 27th there has been a change in start time. The Sunday seminar will now start at 10AM and go until 12PM. We had to change the start time because of a conflict with Caio's flight back to California. Sorry for any inconvenience. 

Reminder: the NOGI seminar is not changing and will still take place on November 26th from 12pm-3pm.

Man, we just had him here a few days ago. Absolutely amazing. All I have posted so far is a quote and a big group picture from each day, but it's still awesome:

http://www.bjjinchicago.com/2011/11/15/caio-terra-seminar-review-coming-soon/

One more week. Phone Post

Still time to register. Don't miss out on this opportunity to train with Caio free of charge. Phone Post

I cant make it any more, I got picked up to work this weekend. Sorry! Phone Post

Two more days Phone Post

A Big thanks to all those who attended the event. Also thanks to those who donated toys to help kick off our Christmas Toy Drive.  We really appreciate it. 

Here is a pic of the 4x world champ with the goods.