Cal state requires social justice classes to grad

Starting 2023. Take it, bigots!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abc7news.com/amp/csu-ethnic-studies-social-justice-california-state-university-ge-campuses/6329851/

1 Like

Will they include an examination of the varying crime rates among ethnicities?

7 Likes

#1:  cal state schools are shit

#2:  my kids will never attend a CSU school

2 Likes

Mandatory Political Indoctrination! 

5 Likes

Ruprecht - 

Will they include an examination of the varying crime rates among ethnicities?

LOL, legit question... and I think I know the answer...

Most of the students of Cal State schools are children of blue collar conservatives (at least that was my experience). These fucks are about to be phased out. 

Ben Shapiro nailed academia in his book “brainwashed”. 

1 Like

CSU schools are college for people who probably should not be in college. I went to a UC but took a Summer School class once at CSULA.

Not the same.

AlisoRob -

San Jose State is pretty good though

, location helps because a lot of them get jobs at apple,Google etc.hiring managers like them as opposed to Stanford ,cal Berkeley ,ivy league graduates since they work hard and don't question and doesn't feel entitled.

EKPOGI - 
AlisoRob -

, location helps because a lot of them get jobs at apple,Google etc.hiring managers like them as opposed to Stanford ,cal Berkeley ,ivy league graduates since they work hard and don't question and doesn't feel entitled.

ooooh, a job at Google, so you can make 200k and live in a fucking box with 7 other people...

1 Like

I'm so glad I'll be dead..... I'm 33.....and decided long ago to not have children cause I knew shit would get worse and worse......that and my genetics for a slew of shit. 

1 Like

Old school conservative cucks like George Will and the rest of the the establishment that wanted nothing more than to be the well-liked impotent opposition on the talk shows really let conservatives down.  Did absolutely nothing to stop the liberal takeover of education and now pretend like Trump is the problem.  

2 Likes

Thebonfirexm -

I'm so glad I'll be dead..... I'm 33.....and decided long ago to not have children cause I knew shit would get worse and worse......that and my genetics for a slew of shit. 

Not having kids is the absolutely worst thing for conservatives/right wingers to do.  If your genetics suck, adopt some kids.

1 Like

AlisoRob -

Colorado State University's campus does look sweet not gonna lie.

1 Like
jcblass -
EKPOGI - 
AlisoRob -

ooooh, a job at Google, so you can make 200k and live in a fucking box with 7 other people...

What I make less than that and I live well here in the bay area.

Sandy Pantz -
Thebonfirexm -

Not having kids is the absolutely worst thing for conservatives/right wingers to do.  If your genetics suck, adopt some kids.

Too expensive to adopt a white one. 

Thebonfirexm -
Sandy Pantz -
Thebonfirexm -

Too expensive to adopt a white one. 

I have no idea how legit this is but 

"Costs and Fees to Adopt a Child from Russia. The average cost to adopt a child from Russia is between $25,000 and $35,000, including travel."

If real, is not that expensive

Huggsbear -
AlisoRob -

Colorado State University's campus does look sweet not gonna lie.

I’ve already told both of my kids to go out of state for school.  We have some great schools in CA, but as I went away and had the absolute time of my life, I told them to go do the same.  

Sandy Pantz - 
Thebonfirexm -

Suck my cock

Thebonfirexm - 

Don't let any asshole or cunt guilt you into doing things you deem unfit.